[Suggestion] The new UI is bad.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Apr 14, 2022.

1. AntDX316

New
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Old
    [IMG]

-Notice how everything is super far apart and the icon borders are not seen. It makes it look worse.
    -Codex also looks unnecessary.
    -I liked being able to see all my currency stuff on the bottom left instead of going all the way to the top right.

Imo the new UI needs to be cancelled. I thought it would look more HD and more intuitive but it seems to have went completely the wrong direction.
    • Up x 1
  2. FLHuk

I didn't pay any attention to the road map cuz.... Resource Revamp, PART ONE.............. hahahahahahahahahaha

Anyways, I saw this posted on Facebook and nearly spat my brew out. While formulating a post I read the roadmap and stopped typing.

It's always odd when Devs decide to reinvent something that's not broken or a source of complaint. I'd love to know there is a reason but I only use the official forums. I don't use Reddit or watch the streams or have crystal ballz so unlikely I'll find out :D
  3. AntDX316

Changing the UI to something that makes it easier to get what you need to see or at least going HD was what I expected but what they are doing now made it way way worse. Adding more things to make it more confusing is going the wrong direction. I was doing the same problem with my Discord but then found a way to make it more structured and now it's cleaner and better.
  4. vonRichtschuetz

What I don't get is the dropdown menu in the top right corner, while there is so much unused space elsewhere.