The New TR Gun is the worst thing ever

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ash87, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Ash87

Seriously, how could SOE Do this to us!
  2. LIKE A BOSS!

If you're talking about the AMP go use the spiker. IMO The AMP is the best out of the 3 (even though they are all crappy.)
    • Up x 3
  3. libbmaster

...Is...

Ash? is this sarcasm?

I don't even know what gun you are talking about. Where did you go all this time?
  4. doombro

Apparently you haven't played since March. Which one are you referring to? :p
  5. minhalexus

Just play the game, you don't need to use the AMP.

SOE will fix it 6 months later, hopefully.
  6. Ash87

Look, the NC and the VS get threads about how bad their new pistol is, I feel like we should be equal here. I would hate to live in a world where I can't complain about the gun I haven't tried yet!

...yeah this is totally sarcasm.

And hey Libb, good to see you are still around man :)

I took a few months off, but I'm back now.

DANG IT, YOU NOTICED!

Uh... The... TRAP!

Honestly trying to see how many people will agree with me, because science.
    • Up x 1
  7. NinjaTurtle

Crappy or specialized? Specialized sounds better and is also an accurate description.

I agree though I would prefer the AMP over the other 2
    • Up x 1
  8. Stargazer86

It'd be nice if I could try it out. But I can't. Because the game is literally broken right now.
    • Up x 2
  9. libbmaster

Oh... my god.

You have no idea how scared I was.

The last thing I remember you posting was anger about the new spawn system and then.... nothing.

The last thing we needed around here was another sane poster succumbing to the dumb.

I mean, if you thought Forumside could get any worse, take a look around... glad to have some one back.
  10. DrButtes

Yeah its garbage, so what? Don't get it? We have an amazing default pistol and the NS guns are both still awesome.
  11. -Synapse-

The AMP looks and performs like a wilted sausage. Some people will probably like it, but I'll stick with the Underboss.
  12. Pikachu

Even if it performs good it looks awful. It's design is a mixture of a drilling machine, a 1950s spaceship and a vanu gun. Shotgun pistol looks best of the 3.