THE NEW SOE ALL ACCESS PLAN & FAQ

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Fenrisk

What about the people who wanted the original deal you offered us?

The 1 free item per game, per month up to the cost of 2000 station cash? I know some people just wanted 500 station cash a month instead BUT it's hardly fair to take the original deal off the table because of them.
  2. NCwolf84

I loved the idea of getting 2000 SC worth of stuff every month. it really sucks that we had to keep the 500 SC :(
    • Up x 2
  3. Manc

I've just read the updated FAQ & what Luperza says above doesn't seem to apply now. Can someone confirm this for me please as it's really starting to annoy me now. I have an SOE account, I sub to PS2, I am based in the UK/EU, when the All Access Pass goes live am I going to be able to play DCUO with my SOE account or not?????? I don't care about my PS7 account as I know that's separate, I want to know am I going to get access to the SOE DCUO with full member access as an All Access Pass subscriber or not?

This is whats prompted me to ask, taken from the official FAQ:-

Q: I am an EU EverQuest II player grandfathered in under SOE. I started playing DC Universe Online (PC) or PlanetSide 2 (PC) with ProSiebenSat.1 Games. Now that I am grandfathered in under SOE All Access for EQII, can I transfer my DCUO or PS2 accounts over?
    A: Your DC Universe Online and PlanetSide 2 accounts will remain with ProSiebenSat.1 Games and will not be transferred over. You will not be able to start new characters in DCUO or PS2 on your SOE All Access account for these games.
  4. Mormomboy

What website do you use to log into the account you have your sub for?
    is it this website " https://www.soe.com/home "
    If it is that website on which you have your subscription ( check by logging in through that website, hover over the "my account" drop down menu, select account details. If near the bottom (wherever yours is located) it shows Planetside 2 with active subscription)

If you find it through that link, you should be using a US based account on the website that would in theory gain all access status.

The best way to get this answered though is to submit a ticket through that website using this link here
    " https://help.soe.com/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTM5NzA3OTI2Ni9zaWQvbDlEVlpuUmw= "

it will ask you to log into your SOE account, and submit a ticket.

If you do not trust the link you can navigate there by going to the SOE website, select "Support" in upper right hand corner which takes you to this link "https://help.soe.com" from there you can select the tab that says " Open a Support Ticket "

They usually get back to you within 48 hours and would be the resident experts if a dev here does not respond.
  5. Manc

Thanks for your response Mormomboy. I do have an SOE account which I've had since Planetside 1, that's the account I use to subscribe to Planetside 2. I also have a Prosieben account that I had to have to subscribe to DCUO. I am totally aware that my Prosieben account is a separate entity to my SOE account & that any characters or 'stuff' I have over there will remain there. My query was as I do have an active subscription to an SOE account will I be able to download the SOE client for DCUO and login in with my SOE All Access Pass. Luperez replied & said that I would be able to, however when you read the excerpt from the FAQ I quoted above in reply to another EU player the same situation as me but he subbed to Everquest the answer was no you cannot.

I'm sure you understand my confusion & anger if in fact this is the case, especially after being told it wouldn't be.

I will however raise a ticket as you suggest & I will post back with the outcome. Thanks again.
  6. Souleater

Agreed. Unfortunately some people wailed and moaned so it got cut down.
  7. Khalum

According to the Landmark forums the date got changed to April 23rd?
  8. TheReaperKing82

I have a question. Now I was a member up until my membership lapsed about a month ago. I was an auraxiam member and I hated having to lose that but unfortunately, I just didn't have the money. Now if I sign up for membership after April 16th, will I still be upgraded to the top tier membership with this plan? Also if I get membership with one of the GameStop PS2 game cards, will I get the 500 SC or does that only apply to when you purchase membership through a credit card?
  9. rhan101277

I let my membership lapse for months and still had auraxiam tier when I re-subbed. I don't think using cards matter just make sure you enable them under your account.
  10. Hoki

I'm quite certain that I've never gotten any of the SC that they promised and I never understood how the free weapon thing worked.

I really don't like feature that I have to "remember" in order to benefit from it.

Wheres the ******* beef SOE?
  11. Mormomboy

I wish we could just choose each month... Let all the players decide what they want each time. It would be a very easy system to implement. Instead of click here for 500 SC.... it would be Click here for 500 SC that you keep and will roll over, Click over here for 2,000 SC token to use within month... then have a little timer on it that shows how long you have to use it.

Anyone else think that would be a good idea? Lets makes some noise if you do. They can always change it.
    It is not like this is a new idea, it is a mashup of both of their plans.
  12. Mormomboy

No problem I definitely understand the confusion and possible outrage felt when you think you are gonna get ripped off.

That is why I tried to provide the most clear answer I could as a consumer and not representative... that I could totally be SOE, you see that customer support I provided *cough cough* ;);) ...

It is difficult for these countries to deal international do to all the regulations. I wish you guys did not have to deal with ProSeben whatever they are called... I haven to heard good things from our Eurobuddies about them.

I guess all I can say is Murica' :)

Do let me know when you get your response from the support ticket.
    PS in order for me to know you are responding to me it would be much better if you used the reply button on one of my post...
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...ll-access-plan-faq.169871/reply&quote=2634577

that should be one you can use, just put your text after the [/quote] box. It lets me know you are responding to me, otherwise I have to check here ever time to look for my name typed out.

Anyways good luck.
  13. Mormomboy

I do not know for sure, when I sub I do the yearly one.
    If you pay $14.99 for the whole year, it comes to $179.88. If you pay it all at once it comes to $119.88. I like to keep the extra $50 and have a sub. That is a 33% discount... not bad at all.
  14. Manc

Well so far I seem to have confused the hell out of support. My 3 replies have contained a copy & paste of the All Access Pass details, completely ignoring my question, then a more detailed reply explaining they cannot migrate me back to SOE from ProSieben despite me saying that I understand that I won't be able to bring anything over from my ProSieben account, I just want to start fresh with my SOE All Access Subscription ...... finally I got a reply saying this " No, you will not be able to take advantage of the NEW All Access Pass, not unless you create a brand new SOE account and purchase it there." W T F ..... I have a headache now. Nothing I'm being told makes any sense. Anyway I've replied once again asking what on earth they're talking about & that I have never played DCUO with my SOE account, I created a ProSeiben account AFTER the migration took place. We'll see what happens next. Terrible support so far so I'm not holding my breath.
  15. Mormomboy

Did you use specific websites and account names?

The more specific you can be the better.
  16. MrMegaton

It is currently April 17th and the new patch is out. Anyone know if the new "claim SC" system is active yet? I don't see anywhere to claim my SC in the user interface.
    • Up x 1
  17. GoyoElGringo

18. Crator

19. Luperza Community Manager

Dear Players,

In an effort to ensure that the transition to the new All Access membership plan is as seamless as possible, we are going to be taking a little more time to test. So, we will be pushing the launch date of All Access to Tuesday, April 29th. Because of the portfolio-wide nature of this plan, this may prevent us from doing any individual game updates in EverQuest, EverQuest II, Planetside 2, and DC Universe Online. These updates will resume normally after the All Access launch. We appreciate your patience and you’ll agree that our new membership offering is worth the wait.
  20. Dalt Wisney

Dear Luperza,
    I would like to transfer my premium membership from a ProSieben to an SOE account. The reason is not service quality (the support of ProSieben is really satisfying) but - we still have no access to Player made items (for months now) and we are lacking some information (that's why I prefer this forum over the PSG one).
    Will there be a chance to switch over to SOE?