THE NEW SOE ALL ACCESS PLAN & FAQ

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mormomboy

They stated that you must claim it each month.

so sorry, but it looks like they want you to log in each month, one of the Mods stated above

2. Mormomboy

well, you can always pay $15 a month at walmart for a 2000 SC game card instead...
  3. Crator

Hi, just looking for some clarification here. What I quoted here is from the FAQ on the 'New SOE All Access Plan' posting. It says PS1 will be free to play for "everyone". Does that mean everyone who has a subscription, or everyone on the Internet?
  4. XLander

So the only things that really wet my appetite with the old membership were (Not really a multi-game gamer):
    -Reduced queue
    -Improved XP
    -500SC Monthly (Which should work on all items in game not only SOE)

This is like a crap insurance plan we all pay into the same thing to benefit some of us but not all of us want the extra games. ( As in men have to pay for pregnancy insurance under a certain type of government order plan.) I am a Planetside player as far as Sony is concerned. ( PS1 and PS2) and that is all) Why can't there be some kind of specific game loyalty trade in membership. (Simple as a bonus 100 SC in you specifically selected games.) I really have no desire to play anything else you guys have produced... Not trying to come off as a jerk. they just aren't my types of games.
  5. Amarsir

Everyone everyone. In other channels they are announcing that PS1 is "going free to play", no strings attached.

Which I find exciting. I'm curious to see what Planetside would be like with a TTK longer than 0.001 second.
  6. Reaper

THIS
    F2P on Planetside 1 Comon guys it promotes BOTH games - Should have been there since Launch!
  7. Ash87

They answered it actually.

There will be PS1 in time, they are working some of it out.

I also heard somewhere (Not an SOE source) that PS1 would be F2P within the next few months.
  8. Reaper

lol I heard from someone that someone told a particular source that it would be today but it wasn't Haha
  9. jiggu

I honestly can't think of a single reason to not want the 2k. Sure you can save the 500 up, but only to buy something you'd have gotten with the 2k anyway. The only difference would be if you couldn't buy player studio stuff with the 2k, which means no hats, and they're one of the few actually expensive items so that's what most of my 2k would go to.
    • Up x 1
  10. SOE-MOD-12

PS1 will become F2P on or around April 2; that it to say it will be free to play for that has or will register an account for the game.
  11. Wayfar

Beyond this change, the account system (or whatever you call it) needs some updating. When I had issues, I was told there were revamps underway. Though, that was months ago. Hopefully, these all-access pass stuff is related.

Please start to share more details on when account will be billed, and when SC will be deposited. Not as much as an issue now that we'll have one bill for all games. Though in the past I had reps tell me "around this date" when my SC should show up and that I had a soft subscription date "will be bill near date x". Didn't like that, so something more concrete will be great.

Also more details on SC balance history in general is desirable. I've wanted to know what I've bought and when for years now. Something that is a little more streamlined and very understandable. What game, what item, what time/date, etc. Not only that but also when SC is added to the account. Translation history to show when SC is added via game cards and monthly membership as well please.

These are the things that'll push things to the next level for me as a long term player of SOE titles. Thank you.
  12. penguinz

im a bit suspicous .. around april the 2nd .. could be april 1st being an april fools joke
  13. jbomb99

I read the FAQ on it. The one thing in there that made me feel alittle happier was the making of the original Planetside free. No support but hey. Atleast my computer can run it without waiting for SOE todo a Dual-Core Optimization patch.
  14. equinub

$15 USD, that's like over $20 AUD month after GST / dollar conversion / credit card fees.

I'd be willing to pay $60-90 AUD / year.

$20+ month? I'm sorry can't afford those payment plans.
    • Up x 1
  15. Yaviey Wiki Master

Hey all, we have a small update about the new All Access program:

To allow our technical teams more time to test the program and processes, the date for implementation of the new SOE All Access has been moved from April 2nd to April 16th, 2014. The FAQ has been updated accordingly!
    • Up x 2
  16. jiggu

Heh, seems like it's never going to come.

Sorry if I missed this somewhere, but will the marketplace discount affect cert costs as well?
  17. PostalDude

So long as you don't **** it up like you just did the camos.
  18. equinub

Sure there are players who feel hard done by, particularly those you bought multiple 3x camos immediately prior to camo bundling.

Understandable, but these players haven't really lost anything, they still have camos, which obviously were worth every SC spent at the time.

How many players bought all three camos every single time, i'm guessing a very small percentage, so the vast majority are receiving a some benefit of extra camos.

Atleast in a business sense, soe didn't really screw up the camos. Overall soe will receive more sales now.

Even a poor player like myself is considering purchasing some virtual station cash and splashing out my scythe in nice looking halftone camo.

Prior to these changes wouldn't even consider it, $5 AUD vs $15+, that buys a lot of rice and instant noodles.
  19. Dr.Destro229

I just got back in to DCUO this past weekend so this is a good thing for me:D
  20. Aigle

And what about the € price?
    Is it (as always) 1:1 converted into € or connected with the currency rate?