THE NEW SOE ALL ACCESS PLAN & FAQ

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Dear PlanetSide 2 Member,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our membership benefits. The result has led to a brand-new offering that we’re excited to bring to our valued players.

On or about April 29th, we will be rolling out a simple, new All Access membership plan full of value. In the new All Access plan, members will be able to:
    • Claim 500 Station Cash monthly from within the game marketplaces.
    • Receive a 10% discount on marketplace purchases.
    • Gain access to exclusive promotions and offers throughout the year.
    And we’ve gone a step further…

We will be upgrading all existing individual game memberships to the new All Access plan, which will include the top-tier membership level in all eligible SOE games (EverQuest, EverQuest II, DC Universe Online PC, PlanetSide 2 PC, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and the upcoming EverQuest Next and EQN Landmark) for one, low monthly rate of $14.99 (with extra savings for 3, 6 and 12 month plans). We’re also finalizing membership benefits to other games such as Dragon’s Prophet and will share these new updates as available.

We value you as a player and want you to know we are listening so please continue to share feedback. We hope the new All Access membership plan will allow you to further your enjoyment of your favorite SOE game, and discover exciting, new experiences across our current and upcoming portfolio of online games.

On or about April 29th, all players with existing memberships will be automatically upgraded into the new plan. So sit back, relax and enjoy the new savings and benefits!

To learn more and keep up to date on our progress regarding this program, please visit our FAQ here: https://forums.station.sony.com/soe...vised-soe-all-access-program-faq.11500063040/.

To receive timely updates about SOE games, exclusive membership deals, and more please opt-in to SOE emails here: https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/cam/updateOptIns!input.action?theme=soe.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Sony Online Entertainment LLC
    • Up x 33
  2. Tar

I hope the system for claiming those 500 smedbucks will not be hidden in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard"

Other than that, the whole ordeal turned out quite well, glad SOE does listen from time time.
    • Up x 24
  3. AuntLou42

*standing ovation*

I'm loving it! Soooo is it confirmed that EQ Next WILL have membership benefits? At SOE Live last year it didn't sound like Georgeson was in favor of it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ash87

Does this include PS1?
    • Up x 12
  5. Bhudda V1

i have 1 big question what about soldiers in place's they can't get net and not log in maybe a caveat somewhere where they have to go through a small rigamarole and still get their sc without loging im just saying this questions will be asked.
    • Up x 1
  6. SirJMD

Sounds good Margaret!

But.. will the early cancellation of the recurring membership still make you forfeit the monthly station cash?
    • Up x 3
  7. Azarga

Looks good this time. At the very least my personal concerns were lifted. GJ SOE.
  8. Manc

Does this include EU players? I have a ProSieben account for DCUO & obviously my old skool SOE account for PS2, how will this effect me?
    • Up x 1
  9. Domnonos

How does this effect those EU players who got to keep our SOE account due to playing the PS2 beta? Do we get all access with our soe account or how does it work?
    • Up x 2
  10. shinything

PS1 lovers, rejoice:

From the FAQ @ The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!
    • Up x 13
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Do you have an SOE account currently or do you have a PSG account? Everything should be detailed in the FAQ for both, so please read that. :)

We'll make sure it's very obvious! :)
    • Up x 7
  12. Bluecricket

What about those of us who are currently enrolled in the $29.97 per 3-month plan? Does this all still apply to us as well?
  13. Umrtvovacz

Yay! All is good and for our benefit! Love you SOE, especially for the all access including EQN and EQNL.

Keep up the good job, I will be your subscriber for long, for sure!
  14. Umrtvovacz

It was previously confirmed that yes, it also applies to us (same with me here, i asked and got answer from devs).
  15. Domnonos

I do have a SOE account, those of us who beta tested ps2 got to keep our SOE accoutn rather than goign to Pro7, and looking throught the faq all I could find was stuff about EQ2 players with a soe account. Cant find anything about PS2 and EU soe accounts :)

ie like this:
    There's nothing like that about PS2.
  16. freespace303

How about our premium experience and resource boosts? Are they still there?
    • Up x 1
  17. Luperza Community Manager

If you have an SOE account with Membership (which it seems you are stating you do), you will have the new All Access Membership when it goes into affect. :)

If you have a current Premium Membership for PlanetSide 2, you will transfer to the new All Access Plan and you will still get the current PlanetSide Membership Benefits on top of all of that. :) This is stated in the FAQ.
    • Up x 6
  18. SirJMD

Seems like you miss my question every time (or skip it on purpose?), so I'll try again:

But.. will the early cancellation of the recurring membership still make you forfeit the monthly station cash?
    • Up x 3
  19. Domnonos

Awesome :) I hoped it worked like that, especially since im also going to play Landmark with this account :D

Thanks for the quick answer! (Also, I look forwad the week 3 of Dungeon World. Great show so far! :D )
    • Up x 1
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Nope. This is stated in the FAQ. The 500 SC benefit is no longer a recurring benefit. It is just a benefit for being a member.

Please check the FAQ. Many of your questions are already answered in that post. :)
    • Up x 3