The nerf of Indar?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by akos, Nov 22, 2015.

1. akos

thx for the feedback.

i never had problems of getting HE farmed at the spawn. probably because i never respawned at a base which was heavily shelled i was too damn busy setting up a suicide flash or a drifter C4 fairy from a valk. my problem with the walls on esamir is that it is freakin time consuming to get out and the landscape with no verticality makes it exceedingly hard to drop some chocolate on some unsuspecting metallic cans.

lattice system. i lived the era where there was no lattice system. it was brilliant. extremely tactical if you wanted to be and quite simple on some other cases. major bases were actually a major job to capture for properly organized platoons.

overpop. they only need to implement a hex based bonus XP system. like they have on the continent population but based on the bases and much more profitable. it'll not only spread the zerg around but also the factions more effectively. the current pop based bonus XP is rather pathetic.
  2. Who Garou

Indar is locked it's share of the time on Emerald.

I don't see factions going out of their way to try to unlock it.

1) Population balance has become worse after the new VP system and the addition of multiple Alerts. On Emerald, The TR pick one continent and the Vanu pick another. It is staggering how much of their pop is on one continent than the other and they are generally have huge population percentages on the continent each faction picked. (Maybe the new system works well on the PS4, but it doesn't work well for the current PC environment)

2) I think you might find that Indar swaps back in more based on those factors.

3) Let the population go where it wants to go, but don't give them the reason to want to be in different continents at the same time. The old system was good at concentrating those that wanted to be in big battles and separating out those that just wanted to focus on ghost hacking.

4) Alerts don't run by the hour. I think there should be only one at a time, but in addition to the VP, there should be a reward for participating in the Alert the way that it used to be. Maybe not as much +% or win XP, but at least some to make it worthwhile to participate in the short game.

5) If Indar is popular, let people play it if it is open. There is no need to take it out of rotation - especially if people favor it.

6) Is Indar real such a horrible place to play if so many people want to go to Indar?
    • Up x 1
  3. Inex

Yes. There are a lot of harmful, but very popular, items and activities I could condescendingly bring up if you want.
  4. Azawarau

It seems like the TR actively lock Esamir so they can dominate Indar