The most useless weapon?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codex561, May 18, 2014.

1. dBMachine

Funny, Underboss is way better than the Commissioner in my opinion and one of the best purchases I've made!

Different strokes for different folks.
    • Up x 2
  2. KnightCole

Lock on Air Launcher is one thing I regret.

The thousands of certs I put into my Vanguard seems to be largely a waste of time.
  3. sindz

Lasher. No contest.
    • Up x 1
  4. z1967

I like the Commissioner mainly because it can OHK infiltrators (with a headshot), maintains three shot damage model out to 300m, maintains the one head shot + one body shot damage model out to 300m, and is slowly pushing me to buy a commissar hat and execute spawn room warriors. More or less it is the consistency of the bullets to kill with the weapon at all ranges as opposed to rapid fire rate or bullets everywhere syndrome (aka the TX-1).

But yeah, all a matter of preference.
    • Up x 1
  5. Codex561

You just said 2 things that I would hang you for.
    Solstices are just bad!
    HV45 is the best CQC assault rifle for the VS.
    • Up x 2
  6. Codex561

I like lasher, I dont like it that much but I think it was worth it imo
    • Up x 2
  7. Maljas23

CRAP M1

Vandal is far superior in nearly every possible situation.
  8. Tuco

Tomcats.
    • Up x 1
  9. Aesir

C85 Canister, prior known as the C85 Modified. Shotgun on a Vehicle, it's crap.

Hacksaws, or every NC MAX weapon except the Grinder ... the second you leave a Biolab NC MAX's turn useless. Can't we get just a "average" MAX LMG or something for the NC?
    • Up x 1
  10. IamnotAmazing

triage
    • Up x 2
  11. Pineapple Pizza!

anti-ground lock-on launcher, was intending to use it to fight magriders that keep at range...

except if you have to fight magriders as infantry, the fight is already over
    • Up x 1
  12. Jawarisin

13. Bankrotas

Trade ya for a Jackhammer.
  14. Takoita

I can't seem to make either semi-auto scout or battle rifle work for me no matter how much I would like to love them. It is not quite so bad in the case of the scout rifle, but suppressor on it makes the bullet drop ridiculously big. Makes me a sad panda.
  15. Mongychops

So use a flash suppressor? They aren't meant for extreme range. The battle rifle with laser sight and flash suppressor is a really fun mid range play style, and the Vandal is even better for this. It's refreshing to use something so different from most weapons.
  16. Mongychops

bought all three new lib weapons day one. I'm sure they'll get buffed any day now.
  17. Takoita

Flash suppressor wouldn't help with the minimap detection, would it? And given the extremely visible tracers, it is useless for hiding your position anyway.
  18. Goden

I'd take the Jackhammer any day.

it actually kills things
    • Up x 1
  19. Bankrotas

I can kill with other weapons too. A good utility weapon, now that's rare.
  20. TheScavenger101

This thread is not complete without a:

"IT'S A TRAP"

[IMG]
    • Up x 2