The MooFa Empire now recruiting! :)

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Djkotsios, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Djkotsios

Hello everyone!

My friend MrMousou and I didn't find an organized outfit to play with our specifications so we decided to create one ourselves for the Cobalt server (EU). We want to contribute more in the war, and by creating an organized outfit is the best way to do it.

This will be an English speaking outfit only.
    We are a new outfit with no other members but ourselves yet so we recruit ANYONE who is willing to play.
    We want to remain as organized as possible, so only join if you are planning to play the game for a long time and will be dedicated.

We are planning to launch organized attacks every week (once or twice each week), so we need active members only.

We want to communicate through the in game voice chat, so we prefer people with microphones.We want to create a friendly environment while playing, so anyone who will be too rude and will not listen to the orders of the leaders will be kicked.
    We prefer to have a few active members rather than many inactive ones.

During the first couple of weeks we will not be doing a lot of things as we will be trying to recruit new people and try to tune the outfit according to everyone's needs, so don't leave immediately, give us some time to get organized and we will start the attacks as soon as possible.

If you have any questions about the outfit or about this thread please commend below.
    If you are interested please comment on this thread or send me a message in game. I will be happy to help!

Leaders:
    Djkotsios22
    MrMousou
  2. Sp0ng3MeloN

Hi! I would like to join your outfit. I am good teamplayer and I am active too. So if you want me to join my in-game name is: Sp0ng3 :)
  3. Djkotsios

We will invite you when we sign in again! Thank you!!