The joys of F2P.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by phreec, Feb 12, 2013.

1. phreec

The ease of griefing.

I had my Sunderer deployed inside Zurvan amp station that got continuously attacked by three different friendlies one after another while we were repelling a Vanu zerg from capping the base. It's obvious that this smacktard just created multiple characters or even accounts as he kept returning with new names every now and then. And since weaponlock is a thing I couldn't keep defending my Sunderer from said moron.

I did report all three of his characters and advised others to do the same but since it most likely was a dummy account I doubt he'll get punished for his actions.

Fun.
  2. GamerOS

Seriously?

they should make it so that all accounts connecting trough the same client get weapon locked (and accumulate grief as well) then even if they get more accounts they can't do **** like this.
  3. Codek

I think that IP addresses of players who get weapon locked get logged, and if hapening consistently on different accounts get banned.
  4. FateJH

Jerks gonna jerk.
    Or something.
  5. TomoB

It amazes me how some folks even bother to do something like that. Too much free time, no life, etc.