The Good, Bad & Ugly

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DurtySonuva, Dec 29, 2012.

1. DurtySonuva

[IMG]
    The Good, Bad & Ugly Outfit is a well established, 18+ member clan who has worked it's way through BC2 and BF3 (very successfully I might add) and are now setting it's sights on dominating Mattherson in PS2. We are a military structured Outfit seeking loyal Terran Republic soldiers and leaders to fill it's ranks. No matter what class you play or vehicle you are planning to focus on, you will find a place within GBU. Some Outfits may focus on certain assets or force you to choose a class, but not us. We believe our Battle Commanders, Platoon and Squad Leaders have what it takes to lead whatever resources may be at their disposal. Also, unlike many Outfits out there that think bigger is better, GBU believes in quality over quantity. While we have ex-military in our ranks (one of our founders is prior service), we are open to both veterans and virtual soldiers alike. We have a very successful recruit process in place to ensure that members are truly dedicated and that you fit with us as well as we fit with you. GBU embodies the TR motto and melds it with our own clan motto: LOYALTY BEYOND DEATH AND DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR.
    Requirements
    - 18+ years old.
    - Must be in Teamspeak when playing.
    - Willing to play as a team and follow the Squad/Platoon objective.
    - Understand that we are NOT about stats but ARE about winning the fight.
    - Willing to ONLY play TR. NC or VS "weekend warriors" need not apply.

For more info on our Outfit (including our recruit process & Associates program), visit our Clan FAQ @ http://gbuclan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewforum&f=5.

www.GBUoutfit.com
  2. Armor9

If you are looking for an Outifit that enjoys playing the objective and not camping only looking for kills, then GBU is the Outfit for you. We value having fun as an Outfit above all else, stop by www.GBUoutfit.com and see what we are all about.
  3. DurtySonuva

Thanks to those that have already joined our Outfit as an Associate. Our Outfit is growing in size thanks to the Associate program, but will be keeping the core group of Outfit Members to a minimum as to ensure the synergy within the Outfit and on TS remains intact. We pride ourselves on being a fun, mature, and drama free clan, and to do this we are quick to dismiss smacktards. If you want to be a part of an Outfit where you TRULY matter, I highly suggest joining us on TS and seeing what a true brotherhood of gamers is about. We have transcended multiple games and genres to end up within the PS2 community, and we are absolutely 100% here for the long haul!
  4. AgentMulder

What I really love about this outfit is that it's more focused on having dedicated players instead of just filling out the numbers. I think too many outfits out there just want to have the biggest number next to their name and accept anyone and everyone who walks in the door.

I've only been with GBU since August, but in that time I've seen an amazingly low turnover rate. Not only that, but everyone who logs in to play is awesome to game with. Like Durty said above, we don't take no smaktards, and the outfit is awesome for it.
  5. xHOLYxHANDxGxNADEx

We always run open squads and will gladly invite anyone into our TeamSpeak channel... If you see the -{GBU}- Squad going, come join us! If you want some guys to roll with, I implore you to drop by!
  6. AgentMulder

Bringing this back to the top of the forum. :)