The gods of planetside have seen our plight!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Obscura

The world has finally been rid of it's greatest threat known to TR and NC, the dreaded 0.75 ADS. TR and NC parade through the streets in joy after many have been lost to this evil. When asked, one NC man said "I haven't played in months, but now I no longer live in fear". [IMG]
  2. Ballto21

did they actually remove 0.75 ads from lmgs?
  3. bLind db

No, it was an unintended change and has already been reverted.

To be honest, I was playing with the Orion all afternoon and never even noticed the change, and my KDR didn't either. Apparently all of the ****ters that infest this game believe the .75 is the part that shoots the bullets.
    • Up x 2
  4. FateJH

If they hadn't pulled it back, I would've suggested waiting a few weeks for the Oracle of Death stats to pile up, then you could rub it in their faces.
  5. Obscura

Lol really it was unintentional? I havent logged in today, but anything to stop the whining about it would be great, but the tears are sweet :D
    [IMG]
  6. Gobmi

I really don't know what i'm going to do when 0.75 ads is removed. The whole thing is the corner stone of my play style...and maybe my whole life. I even made a deep search from the forum threads and found out that if you 0.75 x 56 = 42 !!?? come on dude ! seriously! fortyfrickingtwo! Life as we know it will end soon.

I'm going to cry so hard. Then continue as usual.
    • Up x 1
  7. Obscura

:eek: so you've figured it out.

The greatest weapon vanu has imagined, the chilling 0.75 ADS excalibur, the NS-15M. Yes, the TR may have access to it too, but due to our spandex, lasers, and mysterious VS ADADAD ability it probably should be looked at, at lest for VS. It even glows purple when TR tears are being shed nearby lol
  8. IronMouse

If the VS already mocks the rest of us for wanting .75 removed, stating how unimportant it is, then by all means remove it!

We are happy, you don't mind - it's a win-win!
    • Up x 9
  9. Naphemil

It's more directed at those that believe it will change anything. The reason why we fight for it to stay is because you fools will cry for something else to be nerfed, (when this turns to out to be a dud) then another, and another until the vanu are all shooting blanks and still getting more kills than TR/NC xD
  10. Demigan

I wonder if anyone will ever admit that it wasn't 0,75 ADS that made the weapons OP when these are the only change they made...
  11. Dualice

You just copied that from another thread!

Oh wait, it was you that said it in the other thread :p

So wait wait wait, they took away the .75 ADS on VS LMGs without announcing it? Isn't that kind of a d*ck move, especially seeing as they put the most recent LMGs into "archived material"?
  12. Naphemil

I can't say, I have yet to regain access to the game. I did hear from someone that they didn't even notice the silent nerf to the vs so I assume it will probably be the same when it actually comes in the near future.... but I also heard that they took it out so vs still have .75 ADS LMGs. No change there.
  13. Takara

Unintended patch.....hrmmm in my day unintended patches often came with PPA orbs the size of Biolabs......far more interesting and entertaining. Best bug to ever go from PTS to Live....hours of blinding everyone on the battle field and causing all planes in the area to crash into trees. You didn't even have to hit them...they just couldn't see until that moutain was coming through their cockpit! You think .75ADS gets lots of tears? Imagine all these people would say when THIS went life *laughs*
    • Up x 2
  14. ALN_Isolator

The gatekeeper will be nerfed to unusable before 0.75 ADS does... Even though the gatekeeper is totally fine...
  15. IronMouse

It WILL change things for the better, to make the game more fair and even.

I fight .75 Vanu HA every day, and it makes a huge difference.
  16. Ragnarox

it needs to be toned down, so nerf inc.
  17. Naphemil

It's been fair for over 2 years now and only now is it becoming unfair. Sure.
  18. stalkish

love it when people turn things around like that :D.

Leave the .75 tho, hipfire is 1.0......see no problem personally
  19. stalkish

Whos that Papa Vanu? ;)
    If thats what the VS females look like under those spandex im suddenly not interested :p
    • Up x 1
  20. Peebuddy

My god the Tr have a long range AV weapon with no bullet drop like the other two factions now?

Jesus tap dancing Christ we can't let that happen!
    • Up x 1