The forums after the light assault "nerf"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyscha, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyscha

My thoughts in my head as I read these whine posts.
    • Up x 9
  2. Winfield

Let me join in on that.
  3. CaptainYamerica

4. Nyscha

Keep replaying it for the maximum laughs while you read the whining.
    • Up x 1
  5. Zenith

Oh yes, the perfect laugh for the LA nerf whine. :D
    • Up x 2
  6. ergie

:eek:aaaaaa:eek::eek::eek::eek:aaaaa:eek:
    :eek:aaaaaa:eek:aaaaaaa:eek:aaaa:eek:
    :eek::eek::eek:a:eek::eek::eek::eek:aaaaa:eek::eek::eek:
    • Up x 2
  7. RedPsycho

My only issues is the loud boom at the start up. Now I'm not talking about the audio on the end of people hearing me. Now when I sneak up behind a group of people that didn't know I was there I can laugh you all in the face and be like "BWHAHAHA I still flanked you and I sound like a Harrier Jet taking off!!!!" What bothers me is how loud it is on my end of the audio lines. I play with a headset and when testing it on PTS it was very annoying for myself. If they toned down the Boom some on my end I would careless.
  8. Gustavo M

Allow me to join this constructive parade and add something related to the amount of tears. Sing this with me:
    • Up x 1
  9. Nyscha

:eek:

10. Hagestol

Only sound I'll hear for some time now.
  11. Zenith

Well, you could try playing another class for a bit. You'll soon find that the grass is most definitely not greener. ;)
    • Up x 1
  12. Hagestol

I like the mechanics. I'm not great but I have fun. I just don't think bringing in a pretty big gameplay nerf to a playstyle that has been static since alpha without adding anything else is okay.
  13. Zenith

Jet-packs were never meant to be silent, nor should they be. Just as HA lights up like a Christmas tree as soon as they use their shield, and Infiltrators can be heard cloaking by every man and his dog within half a mile. LA can have silent JJ, but HA shield needs to be invisible, and Infiltrator cloak should also be silent. Fair trade.
  14. DG-MOD-02

Closing this now. Please keep posts constructive on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.