The Forty Deuce [T42]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by AuntLou42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. ColdCheezePizza

Love Hondadudes Twitch casts and the banter between you guys, Amrok is one funny dude :D
    • Up x 1
  2. AuntLou42

Banter? Naw man we are innocent, well behaved young men. ;)
  3. AuntLou42

Also for those that were wondering Honda's Twitch is:
  4. Mental888

Just a little side note. Myself and a few others were banned because we used the boomers to crash the server. Well we did it to make a big explosion, the end result was crashing emerald for about 30 minutes XD I really miss CSR DanB btw. I herd he was a department head or something now. Kudos DanB =]
    • Up x 1
  5. FunkFest

Just doing some browsing and found this little tid bit. :)

Figured I would give The Forty Deuce a little bump.

6. Bloodchain80

Needs more tank mines
    • Up x 1
  7. AuntLou42

That isn't our tid bit lol.
  8. N1ghtFeather

Hey, I just started playing PS2 again and am considering joining your outfit. I was part of the TPLR, but they kinda disbanded. How strict, and how casual are you guys? Like do you have organized assaults and stuff, or do you just lead zergs? BTW I am BR 56.
  9. AuntLou42

We no longer schedule ops, they just happen automatically nightly. I think we have some of the most fun platoon leads on the server. We also run a farm squad that just hops from hot target to hot target. I honestly don't consider super organized or even as organized as the TPLR ops was and I don't want us to be either. Platoon leads get way too burnt out like that, look at Zaz and myself as perfect examples. Your welcome to try us out either way! If it's not what your looking for you can leave with no hard feelings whatsoever.
  10. Lardogg

Hey! I played with the forty deuce for a few hours last night, and really enjoyed the team work. Please send me an invite!
    • Up x 2
  11. AuntLou42

Add me as a friend and send me a tell in game.(*Must be BR 30)
  12. P4nda

If you're wondering about the platoons we run, they're completely public and laid back. I PL if Rumble or shadow aren't Ingame and when they are you can find me SLing for em. That being said during Alerts we buckle down and organize ourselves with other platoons over Command comms, and lately have been running two platoons side by side with strictly T42 members in leads. The ultimate goal is fun though. Just thought I'd post this here to show future readers the pubby side of T42. If you're interested in melting enemies and getting certs out the ***, but you're also experienced enough to not be micromanaged, we have that too, it's called Dolphin Ops ;)

Been in the forty deuces for a little under 2 weeks, in that time I've fully certed a new class (medic), upgraded my Sundy and a few other things as well as go from a BR 25 to BR 45. 2 weeks. If you're Vanu on Connery this is the place to be.
    • Up x 4
  13. N1ghtFeather

This looks like this might be the platoon for me. Is the dolphin squad more like a farmer squad as mentioned before, or is it more advanced where the leaders don't tell you exactly what to do. Do you guys have air squads, or something familiar?
    On a different subject, I read what PS1 will go free to play in april. Are you guys planning on playing that a bit? I saw on your website that you guys started in PS1
    • Up x 2
  14. AuntLou42

Right in Dolphin ops the leader doesn't tell you what to do. You can choose to stick around the squad leader and take advantage of well placed beacons or choose to go to your own target that suits you better. At times we could be spread out on all 3 continents and then the next minute all together in one base supporting each other or gunning each other's vehicles(not because we were told to but because we want to). If you ever want to check out dolphin ops check out Hondadude's stream(https://www.twitch.tv/hondadude7). Honda streams nightly and if Dolphin ops is running he is in it.

Currently we do not have a dedicated air squad but there are allot of members that fly and have expressed interest in a an air squad just haven't found a person willing to organize it. My suggestion would be to wait until we can take advantage of the resource revamp. For now it just more xp efficient to stay diverse trading off between infantry, air and vehicles so your not standing and waiting for resources.
  15. N1ghtFeather

I have more time to play today, and will seriously think about joining T42. I played with Hondadude in the TPLR, and would enjoy playing with him again. See you on the bettlefield!
    • Up x 1
  16. Lardogg

Thanks! I am SOOOO close. I'll hit you up once I get to 30. ;)
    • Up x 1
  17. P4nda

Just a video I made quickly about an Alert we managed to steal last weekend.

Aaaaand bump.
    • Up x 2
  18. AuntLou42

Very nice job P4anda!
    • Up x 1
  19. FunkFest

LOL it was just something to bump the thread with.

Nice video :cool:

Pretty sweet Armor sequence leaving Indar Warpgate

AHH good times.
    • Up x 1
  20. Ronin Oni

Yeah, I love flying my Scythe, but I usually only pull it when I'm 400+ resource (preferably 600+) in case I end up needing a lib/gal in the near future so I swap around a lot. Current resource system kinda sucks for that (on the other hand, it's great if you like variety :p)

I love flying in small packs though, and we often have 3-6 aircraft up in the sky near the operation area intermingled from the different squads.
    • Up x 2