The Forty Deuce [T42]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by AuntLou42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Louey

Whoops yep!
  2. Louey

[IMG]

Winners:
    • Gal drop event: Oskov & ThrustBearing
    • Flash race: Hondadude
    • Trivia: SenorBlanco
    • SenorBlanco's Duck Hunt: Amrok
    • Recruitment Drive: Shadowpain1

Gratz to all!
  3. kaptinkrunch88

Great fight last night at Black Shard on Amerish. I had a great time killing and being killed by you guys. /salute
    • Up x 1
  4. AuntLou42

Happy Holidays to all the members and family of The Forty Deuce. There will be no events over the Holidays so enjoy the time with your families.

[IMG]
  5. Louey

Hope everyone had a happy holiday! I myself am finally home after 5 cancelled flights. Gotta love O'Hare!!!

No events planned for The Forty Deuce so far this month however we are still planning on scrimming on PTS often. Get PTS downloaded and keep it patched.

Also huge props to Hondadude for taking over 1st(then loosing 1st and taking it over again etc. etc.) on the score leaderboards on the Connery server. Didn't ever think Scourge would loose the crown let alone to a member of The Forty Deuce. We currently have 2 members in the top 10 on Connery and I'm aiming to make that 2 in the top 5. :D

Louey
  6. Ronin Oni

Sup Lou,

Talked with you months ago about maybe joining up. I've got a small group of friends (4 of us) looking to join a more relaxed, but capable, outfit. 3 of us have been playing since beta, the 4th is a brand spankin new nub to PS2 (though he did go 2/1 k/d his first time out... we've played BF with him a lot in the past).

We're kinda tired of having so little swing power with such a small group, and want to join into an outfit where we can be part of a bigger more coordinated effort. We were talking about looking for an outfit finally and I thought of T42

The other players are Bromance, Jon2011, and TangoJuliet. My char is linked in sig.

EDIT: The 3 of us that are vets are pretty well certed out for all roles, and we fly, tank, and infantry it up as we feel like it. The newbie we're getting to start off focusing on Medic first, then engie, then we'll see where he goes by his own flavor. I've also got most SqLdr certs (3/5 bacon and 2 of the 4 color smokes) and we've all 3 taken turns taking lead and try to open up our squad for randies time to time (though they so rarely keep up :( )
    • Up x 1
  7. VaIhall

8. Akeita

What if I'm BR50 from NC but switch into a Vanu character of BR 20 ? Can't join ? :(
  9. AuntLou42

We try to not make exceptions since it's not fair for those that had to wait till BR30 but we have for those that have stuck and played with us often. Your still more then welcome to join our platoon. If you don't see our platoon on the list add me as a friend and I'll make sure you get a spot. IGN: Louey
  10. Akeita

Sounds fair, I don't really like working with people under BR 20 since most of them don't know what to do anyway, ty :D
    • Up x 1
  11. Ronin Oni

It's official, I'm a member of The Forty Deuce!

Cheers to my outfit mates, and death (over and over again) to the infidels!

Looking forward to some great OPs. Let's melt some armor with LAZORZ!
    • Up x 2
  12. Mental888

I'm back in the Deuce =]
    • Up x 2
  13. AuntLou42

Really stoked to have you back man!
    • Up x 1
  14. Mental888

I'm just glad you guys are still Vanu. Swapping servers to be back with my crew was WELL worth it.

I left my br54 toon on Waterson to get back with these guys. It was well worth it. If he had been br100 I still would have left him in the dust. No to get some old school Emerald VS mischief going >=]
  15. AuntLou42

Ah yes there has been plenty of that :D
    • Up x 1
  16. Mental888

I uploaded my signature from Waterson to make my point. Look at the score and K/D differences along with time played.

The Forty Deuce is not just good fun. Its awesome for your score ;]
    • Up x 1
  17. AuntLou42

I always knew we rolled efficiently and now we have proof. That is pretty impressive! Also holy crap didn't know you were BR30 already!
  18. Mental888

The Bacon must flow!!!
    • Up x 1
  19. Mental888

Hey, I found an old recruitment video from PS1

Check it out!

• Up x 1
  20. AuntLou42

Wow what an awesome find!