The Forty Deuce [T42]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by AuntLou42, Dec 11, 2012.

1. AuntLou42

[IMG]

The Forty Deuce[T42] is a Vanu Sovereignty Connery outfit that originated on the Emerald server in Planetside We are a semicasual outfit that runs organized platoons nightly. The Forty Deuce focuses on large scale battles, mechanized combat, target rich environments, NO ghost capping, NO drama and most of all having a freaken blast! We are known for having skilled Magrider drivers but we gun, drive and crash the works.

Member restrictions/rules:
    We would prefer our member to be 18+ however considerations can be made for mature players. We are currently only recruiting players BR 42 or over. Sorry this has to be done for us to remain skilled and tight-knit. No drama or douchbaggery allowed!

Join us:
    Apply in game. Do not leave a blank application! Start w/ your BR and tell us a little about yourself.

Contact us:
    Whether your looking to join or reconnect to The Forty Deuce please post here or send me(Louey) or an officer a tell in game and we will get you an invite. Other officers you can send tells to if I'm not on: Linksthor, Katsmeow, Katsmeow & ChuckBC187.

Promotional Media:
    Check out our interview with the awesome guys at ReachCast. Check it out: http://imperialreach.com/planetside-2-podcast/episode-6/

The Forty Deuce Videos:

Streamers:
    www.twitch.tv/hondadude7
    www.twitch.tv/frugaltv
    www.twitch.tv/t42louey

TLDR:
    The Forty Deuce
    Alias: [T42]
    Server: Connery
    Faction: Vanu Sovereignty
    Communications: Ventrilo
    • Up x 2
  2. Ten4

PACK GRABBERS
    • Up x 1
  3. TheFenixKnight

.....why were there 12 of you in that van? Poor TRxSprinkles! Oh wait, she's TR. Use her. Use her like a Supernova VPC.....
  4. AuntLou42

VPC could stand for many things. :D
  5. AuntLou42

Still recruiting!

6. Sledgecrushr

Great video. Wish you guys luck.
  7. AuntLou42

The Forty Deuce is still alive and kicking. Our core is growing and we're still recruiting more. Hit me up in game for an invite!
  8. riker

yay im part of T42!!!, i cant talk on my mike during the night so its great that its not required, if someone puts a squad waypoint i follow:)
    this is a good outfit, nice and casual, but productive:D
    • Up x 1
  9. Zazwon

Hi Louey, I'll keep an eye open for TFD see you in Com chat
    • Up x 1
  10. Yakemon

Hello just looking for my first outfit. Tired of running around solo like a noob. Please send me an invite.
  11. Deth

Bump the Deuce
    • Up x 1
  12. AuntLou42

13. AuntLou42

Our alias is now [T42]. The forums will not let me update the title of the thread so it'll just have to stay that way.

*Edit* Was able to PM RadarX and get the title updated. Sweeeeet!
  14. BorialisA

I'm Borialis Aurora and I approve this message ;)
  15. hedgehogpie

where are you guys? I always joined a squad in Chinese, I dont really hate them, it's that I dont understand what they're talking. It will be fine as long as when chinese speaks, subtitle will come out so that I can understand,lol same also with the *** a little bit ok feels like you're in anime, lol...... right now I'm online and only four of us only.. :(
  16. AuntLou42

You posted at 5:55am. Pretty sure you can answer your own question lol.
  17. hedgehogpie

noooo, what time or day are active? :)
  18. AuntLou42

We usually run nightly operations 6pm-10pm(PST) Monday-Friday and most of the day Saturday and Sunday.
  19. hedgehogpie

Weird, I'm always online at that time everyday, playing more than 5 hours :) because my work time is flexible. Revamp the outfit and make it for active members only? I always end up joining a squad from a japanese or chinese.
  20. AuntLou42

Revamp the outfit? huh?

I think you need to double check the time. The outfit squad is always listed at that time(around 6pm PST not 6am PST). If it is not then it is full. If it's full no big deal just ask for an invite and we will make room. Either way it sounds like you need to start using voice to communicate w/ us better.