The Filthy Casuals (TFC) - Vanu Sovereignty - Come hang with us

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Dock, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Fkn Steve

We are building a great gaming community for the casual and hardcore alike. Those that play with us stay with us for a reason, you're not just numbers your friends. With outfits "coming this week" grouping together and accomplishing goals will become easier. I urge you to give us a try you will be glad you did. Apply at our website www.filthycasualgamers.com or feel free to contact me directly psn fn_steve or ign fknsteve
  2. Dock

Really though, this atmosphere has been the most approachable I've seen in Planetside. When I feel like infantry, we have boots on the ground to run with. When I don't, we have Magriders and Liberators who can always use another gunner. And, the chats that I've had with these guys are always hilarious. I'm not on a lot, but when I am, it's like I played yesterday. Fun group of dudes, wouldn't trade them for any amount of battle cash. <3
    • Up x 1
  3. GODS__WRATH

4. Fkn Steve

Outfits are out come join us! The Filthy Casuals are looking for members of all skill levels especially pilots and gunners. Apply today at www.filthycasualgamers.com
  5. DegenerateCode

In game chat and outfits are here!!!! Come join the fun ladies and gentlemen. The game is finally at a place where inter squad teamwork is possible and we are looking to fill the ranks. We need infantry, tankers and pilots. All are welcome to apply at www.filthycasualgamers.com
  6. Leiknell52

Hey guys, if youre looking for a great outfit with awesome people to game with, The Filthy Casuals is for you! Join us at www.filthycasualgamers.com
  7. TheRealPanda

I sent Dock a message. I'd LOVE to join. I've been a gamer for 20 years, led clans, guilds, you name it. The most fun out of a game is with people and people who love to have fun but also know when to be serious. I'd love to join TFC, seriously, send me a psn request or if you have any questions send me a pm on psn at: CpmPanda

I really hope I can have a chance at being a part of this outfit, making new friends, helping and learning. I'm level 17 and I love to be a sneaky hacking scout with an AR and I'm usually good at sniping when I need to be a sniper/spotter. I play the objective and I'll gladly contribute (I'm a web developer so if you need a site, or help with one, I'm down!)

Take care and hope to hear from you guys soon!
  8. Fkn Steve

Hey Cpmpanda we'd love for you to join us ill be on in a few hours if youd like to send me a friend request psn fn_steve in the mean time if you could register on the site for us www.filthycasualgamers.com see ya shortly
  9. Fkn Steve

Calling all pilots tired of hitting the wall of mosquitos and reavers solo? Its no secret VS is outnumbered so join up and fly with support. Come join the Filthy Casuals
  10. Fkn Steve

Great group come check us out
  11. SiderealSky

Things have been going great in TFC, however we are trying to set up divisions and we can always use more recruits! I made a video, mostly solo play, of some magriding through our armored division. Frankly, I was overly excited to use ShareFactory, but now that all the hype is out of me, I will be making more videos using some teamwork with fellow Casuals as our outfit continues to grow. Check our website out at filthycasualgamers.com
  12. Dock

Past week or so we've seen a big surge in new Casuals. Love to see that you all are liking what we're doing. Anybody reading this and getting curious, come give us a shot. We've got a website (which works) www.filthycasualgamers.com, and you can always find us on here, through PSN, or in-game. We're the most coordinated randoms you'll ever run with ;)
  13. Badheal1

haven't seen you guys around in awhile. hope all is well
    -The Abyss
  14. Mozzbito

TFC Spec Ops Division is looking for Snipers! If you know your way around a sniper rifle, and would like to join, please message me!

PSN: Mozzbito
  15. Fkn Steve

A very long overdue bump. Come check us out if you are looking for a fun group to game with.
  16. Fkn Steve

Hey there! yeah were still around had alot of member vacations and what not but were still here. If there isnt an alert going on you can most likely find us on Esamir its our favorite stomping grounds lol
  17. ProRussian440 pp

Hey guys, if you are looking for a casual, fun outfit please check out our website http://www.filthycasualgamers.com/ TFC is full of great guys who love PS2, have fun and play with friends. Aaaaand we also play other games together, because we are casuals:) We are all looking forward to meeting our next new Filthy casual! Please msg me or any other member of TFC for invite! Thank you for your time:)
  18. BoozeVoodoo

One hell of a sweet outfit here. Joined up with them the other day and have had a hell of a good time. Exactly what I was looking for.

If you are looking for a chill group of people with a good sense of humor and no couch commando crap then this is your ticket.
  19. Fkn Steve

If your looking for a fun and experienced group to roll with and still maintain the freedom to play your own way look no further. We dont make members specialize in one role or tell you how to play. If you work well with others and want a laugh or two along the way check us put. Www.filthycasualgamers.com
  20. BoozeVoodoo

Are you ready to roll with one hell of an organized but fun outfit? This is where it's at.

We don't have a massive set of rules that limits the fun of actually playing a game, instead we focus on kicking *** and having a hell of a good time while doing it. Check us out at Www.filthycasualgamers.com
    • Up x 1