The Filthy Casuals (TFC) - Vanu Sovereignty - Come hang with us

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Dock, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Dock

[IMG]

<The Filthy Casuals> is a satirical and sarcastic group of PS4 Planetside 2 players whose main focus around playing a video game is "to have fun with friends." Strange, I know. We play primarily for the robot overlords, affectionately referred to as the Vanu Sovereignty, on the Genudine server. We are looking for people who would love to play Planetside 2, but don't want to be steamrolled by other outfits out there and need some backup. Trust me, playing alone bites.

Who were we before raising our banners? What qualifies US to call ourselves Casuals? We were all a part of a very structured and serious no-fun-allowed outfit through both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the PS4 beta. We all snuck off in our free time to have fun, which was immediately discovered and punished. As a result, we all know expert tactics, work very well together, and despite having it beaten out of us, we all have loads and loads of fun together.

TFC Outfit Hours of Operation:
    Monday through Friday -- whenever-you-want o'clock*
    Saturday and Sunday -- whenever-you-have-time-and-feel-like-it o'clock*
    *(all times Eastern Standard Time)

We are looking to not only expand our ranks, but help YOU have fun as well. Showing up solo to a base overrun with coordinated enemies is about as much fun as showing up to prom where everyone has a date but you. We will be your date. We will be your outfit. You will be playing with like-minded individuals who are sociable and fun. And while we have fun, we will also likely win, because by default, we're awesome.

We are filling all roles: infantry, both assault and support, armored (the tanky things) and air (the hovering death machines). Play what you're good at! Practice what you aren't!

Here in the Filthy Casuals, we believe that gameplay centers around fun, and fun inspires the time you spend on the game, and time leads to skill and experience. Anyone wishing to apply, just send a message to Leiknell52 on PSN, or to Dock on the forums. (or contact anyone else in TFC, really. It'll get to the right people)

We're looking forward to meet all of you!
    • Up x 5
  2. GEARHEADGus95

And if that wasn't enough to get you to join we will be attempting to organize server wide events. The operative word is attempting, but yknow, A for effort.
    • Up x 4
  3. Leiknell52

Hey future casuals, this is Leiknell52 checking in with you. Were a great group of players and we've created strong bonds with each other. If you feel like playing a game with social friendly people might be your thing, then by all means go ahead and shoot me a message or any of the above people, we are all leaders here, and we take decisions together. Feel free to send a message or leave a reply here
    • Up x 3
  4. ProRussian440 pp

Hey guys, this is one of a kind outfit, full of amazing people who are very expirienced and can't wait to meet new casual planetside 2 lovers. We are all about fun and friends, u won't be bored with us and u will always have someone to play with! For invite just msg me on my psn ProRussian440 or any other kind member of our outfit!

P.S. You might even get a one of a kind signature for planetside 2 forum! :)
    • Up x 2
  5. Fkn Steve

There's a ton of fun to be had with this group. We have an excellent community and we actually know what community means.
    • Up x 3
  6. Satizfaxion

Im looking for people to run with, add my psn, same username. Lets get rolling!
  7. Fkn Steve

Sounds good you bring the weed I got the papers.... I mean see ya in game
  8. Flyingconejo

Too much fun gives you cancer!

And funny guys never get laid, only MLG pro gamers or guys who play military style do!

It pains me having to bump such a funny (and therefore dangerous!) thread, but I just had to warn your future recruits.
  9. Fkn Steve

Don't know about cancer but you might want to get yourself checked for crabs
  10. Fkn Steve

Added some awesome members to our group seems some people do like yo enjoy themselves and game with friends
  11. Leiknell52

12. Flyingconejo

Nah, I'm good. Haven't paid my respects to your mum for a while. :p

Jokes aside, it was not my intention to offend anyone with my first post. I just happen to have a couple of good friends in your outfit and wanted to give you guys a friendly bump.

So just to make it clear, I will write my last post in this thread to say this outfit has a couple of really fun guys which are worth very much playing with. You won't be disappointed if you join. Best of luck and bye!
    • Up x 1
  13. Dock

Thanks for the bump, man! If you're ever looking to become a fellow Casual, you know where to hit us up!
    • Up x 1
  14. Fkn Steve

Absolutely not offended we are big fans of satire around here and simply met satire with satire...... satire glad to hear you have some friends in our ranks. Our doors always open if you'd like to join them even if its on an alt we're pretty laid back around here
    • Up x 1
  15. DegenerateCode

If you are looking for a great group of guys who know how to have fun then look no further. These guys have me cracking up in chat, plus they know how to play. Most of us played in the beta and some of us dinosaurs even played on the pc so we can help you learn the ropes while having a blast. If interested visit our website at www.filthycasualgamers.com or get in contact with one of us on this thread.
  16. Dock

The messages we've already gotten from the lot of you in just the first few days of launch have been overwhelming. By 3:00 EST, we already had a full squad of boots on the ground. Already having fun and helping the brand-news get comfortable. Feel free to join us one night and see what the fuss is all about!
  17. Hawkin-

Dock thanks for advertising for your outfit in our recruiting thread. Classy 07
  18. Leiknell52

Alright casuals! If you're looking for an outfit to play with whenever you want to play, join us at The Filthy Casuals, send me a PSN message to Leiknell52 and register on www.filthycasualgamers.com

Cheers
  19. Joshua_Osiris

You should put link to your website in the original post ;p
  20. ProRussian440 pp

Hey Casuals, if you are casual gamer and looking for a casual outfit then look no farther because because we found you! We don't advertise fun and lay back outfit just for the hell of it like other otfits, we do it because it's true:) full of great guys who played together since beta 1, friendship is everything and you can be part of this awesome group. If you are interested please send a msg to any of our outfit members! Thank you for your time :)