[Suggestion] the ex mags MCG needs a tiny little more ammo

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Golconda, Nov 18, 2014.

1. NCstandsforNukaCola

What about 300/0?
  2. Golconda

I'd rather stay with the 200/200 model :p
  3. Bhudda V1

i have always felt the mini-chain gun should be as tr as it get's it in my mind have 200 rounds in the mag without the extended mags on but only have the brrt attachment or extended mag's with 1 extra mag so it can hit 400 rounds in the mag with the extended mag's attachment.

also if you want to be a psycho get the extra ammo suit slot for 1200 rounds overall making the mcg the bullet hose i feel it should be, also only for the person using it should have the sound effect's of ALL the casing hitting the ground Alla

while being man portable it can't be a god damn infantry eating monster of complete and utter devastation doesn't mean we can't buff it with some nice faction traits to make more fun while keeping balance in mind.

on a side note i know performance would suffer if you hear all the shell casing hit the ground but that's 1/3 of the charm for me.

P.S. i love that matrix scene so bleeping much it's ridiculous
  4. Kirppu1

PhysX could be used for that purpose
  5. Kirppu1

Nah it needs a pre-spin like in TF2
  6. Bhudda V1

if memory serves isn't physx still broke in game? still i think it would be awesome and if physx could do that without breaking people's comps that would be nice.
  7. Makora

I honestly don't see why the BRRT should be an attachment. Basically it's like if the Jackhammer has to choose between it's Exmags or being able to use burst mode. Or Lasher having to choose between Ex mags and explosive projectiles.

Not to mention the rather strange and quite frankly a bit insulting lack of any scope options (namely IR/NV) on the MCG.

I honestly think the MCG should be 200/200 as STANDARD and Ex mags puts it at 400/0. Now how resupply works is up for two options.Either you will regain ammo into your reserve based on shots fired so it's an even 400. For example 325/75, 183/218.
    Or resupplied ammo goes right to the mag. Meaning if the heavy is standing on an ammo box, he can keep firing forever. Non stop, just bullets. But then some sort of an overheat mechanic should be present to curb the ridiculous amounts of damage being thrown around.

Though the second option is the funniest and most interesting. The first option is the most likely as it's how ammo is handled right now in the game.
  8. Golconda

that's a really good alternative, I probably would not give 200 bullets to a BRRT MCG since that attachment is apparently intended to remove completely the dakka from the gun, but I like the 400/0 ammo set :D
    C'mon SOE, give us more ammo!
  9. Kedric

125 damage / 1000 rof / 500 mag / 2 mags total / reduce spin up by 1/2 / remove rail attachments
  10. Golconda

that would be a superbuff xD
  11. Golconda

just a reminder:

butcher and godsaw have a 150/300 ammo profile
    betelgeuse has infinite ammo, with 45 bullets fired before overheat
    mcg has same ammo profile as every high capacity lmg, even the rhino/em1/polaris, that have ~150 less rpm and are very accurate.
  12. vanu123

Why? It is already the best if not tied with the jackhammer. It should either be left alone or given a slight nerf if anything.
  13. xMaxdamage

Read the first post to see why I think the stock and ex mags versions should have a mag buff.
    Cant really understand what do you think should be nerfed about this gun. Its dps is way lower than what it seems on paper due to spin-up time and fixed CoF. Accuracy is obviously the worst of every infantry gun.
  14. Corvus Corax

wat