The Empyrean Divine [TED] - Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Arenthas, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Arenthas

Fantastic Public Ops Weekend, we pulled in a lot of new recruits.Hope to see more.

If you've rolled with us, post up.
  2. kaptinkrunch88

I rolled up on you, does that count? We were the idiots in the sundy that came rolling into your party uninvited. It was the most glorious 10 seconds of chaos before we were blown to smitherines. I've never had so much fun on a Bulldog.
  3. Arenthas

Was this on Esamir?
  4. kaptinkrunch88

Yes it was on Esamir durring the Friday Ops. I think it was at the Eisa Tech Plant....I really don't remember for sure though.
  5. Excellentz

Good group of men here. Been fighting these adversaries for quite some time now!
    • Up x 2
  6. Ferret_Fang

7. kaptinkrunch88

Hey Arenthas,
    We tangled again last night. It was a great time. I think you and your boys got the better of us for the most part but I did get in a lick or two. See you tonight!
  8. Arenthas

Haha I remember Phobos shotgunning you to the face, and then your damn proximity hitting me in the nuts!
    • Up x 1
  9. kaptinkrunch88

I got you from the grave because everytime I ran into while I was breathing you put me down. After getting pushed around by you last night I started planning my next cert investments.
  10. kaptinkrunch88

My sweetheart Bouncing Betty shows her love below the belt. She's a bad girl.
  11. Arenthas

Plenty more to come! We're almost exclusively operating in Esamir/Amerish. Getting away from the zerginess of Indar.
    • Up x 1
  12. kaptinkrunch88

We should see a lot of each other. I hope we can do well enough to keep your boys challanged. I'd like to see a good healthy rivalry grow. Fighting you guys has made me step up my game and get better.
  13. Kastrenzo

just inquiring, I have a VS on Helios that I just made the other day, as an alternative to my VS on Waterson
    *or as an alternative to my other 4 characters, Lol*

Is the fact that a character is brand new and less than BR10 going to be an issue? I have a friend who is in your outfit who convinced me to make said Secondary VS account on your server, and I'd like to find a group to play with.

I've been searching for outfits on all of my new characters, TR on Waterson, NC on Connery and VS Here, and I've been asking the same thing in all of them. I'm a new character but not a new player, my original 3 characters are in my signature for reference
  14. Arenthas

No BR10 isn't a strict requirement but we generally follow it to attract more serious players that will play for the long haul. You're more than welcome to join our mumble and give us a run. Have your friend send you our mumble info.
  15. Arenthas

Bump, come check us out. We take care of business. Clear and Simple.
  16. Arenthas

I'd like to welcome [SNVS] to our outfit. [SNVS] and [TED] has merged together for the glory of Vanu. Cheers and welcome guys.
    • Up x 1
  17. Escorge

One big happy family!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  18. NytDragon

Another VS merger... gratz guys!
    • Up x 1
  19. RachelGomez

Hey guys, congrats on the merger. You should check out the Connery server invasion, it's going to be a blast :)
    • Up x 1
  20. kaptinkrunch88

I've alreadt taken my Purple spandex out for a test drive. As soon as I put it on I felt so sexy! I'm going to get a few certs together to prepare for the invasion so I can put up a decent Sundy to support a platoon.