The Empyrean Divine [TED] - Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Arenthas, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Arenthas

[IMG]
    Don't like filling out applications? Too bad, we only consider serious players.

Currently Operating Vanu on Helios

[IMG]

[IMG]

About The Empyrean Divine
    [IMG]

The Divine are a collective community of gamers that share a common passion for massively multiplayer online roleplaying games. The truly unique enjoyment of MMO's stem from experiences in playing with other players. Each experience can be different for everyone, and so in most cases a guild with interests and compatibility is often sought for. The Empyrean Divine seek to provide an environment that is balanced, fun, and a safe haven for all it's members. The community retains a zero tolerance against discrimination to race, gender, sexual orientation or any type of trait subject to discrimination. In ensuring that the players needs are met, and a solid foundation for guild rules, the Divine guarantee to bring together like minded players to develop new friendships and forge new bonds.

Our Mission Statement
    [IMG]

We are a mature guild that seeks to strengthen the community of our games, as well as the fans by providing a great medium for expression, lore, and gaming environment. The Empyrean Divine seek to share experiences with like minded individuals. The success of the guild is bolstered by it’s Creed. Honor, Loyalty, Faith. Honoring our members and families by giving them the respect, patience and honesty that they deserve. Loyalty in members by remaining 100% committed to the well being of the guild and it’s family. Faith in seeking patience and positivity in one another. This means lending a hand to our members, and offering support when needed. With our creed we hope to host a highly evolved, committed and stable community for folks around the world to share an amazing experience in our games together.

Planetside 2 Playstyle
    [IMG]

We are an Outfit that operates in focused division specialties. We use a platoon dedicated to an Air, Infantry and Armor Corps. Our objective is to assign squad leadership to those roles and work in tandem with eachother in order to provide an effective force and tactics during operations.

We are welcoming players of all classes, whether you like to fly, fight or ride, we have a place for everybody. We do not require strict roles, only volunteers in order to ensure our players are able to enjoy themselves, along with the team.

We require communication as a mandatory prerequisite to joining. We believe communication to be the key to success and always demand that our players be flexible to adapt to any type of combat scenario.

Age Bracket & Maturity
    [IMG]
    The Empyrean Divine hold a minimum age requirement of 18 years old. Most of our members are between 25-35 years old.

As all members want to participate in a mature, peaceful, fun and relaxing environment, we do take the word "maturity" seriously and apply it to our everyday lives within the Guild. If you do not take the Guild seriously, then we shall not take you seriously.By mature we standards we are an adult guild. This means we do tolerate and enjoy adult topics and material at a reasonable level. We do ask that our members have a certain level of thick skin to appreciate adult humor, but we never go out of bounds and do not tolerate any type Racism, Sexism, or comments against Sexual Orientation. We have a variety of players ranging from different cultures and we respect that first and foremost.

Conduct
    1. Have Fun!
    2. Practice Common Courtesy!
    3. Don't take things too seriously!
    4. Help Eachother!
    5. You are responsible for your actions!

Thank you for checking out our recruitment post. If you are interested in speaking with me, feel free to open up a conversation with me or add me in game on the Genudine server. "Arenthas"

Thanks for your time! Hope to hear from you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TED] Recruit Field Manual

Welcome to the field soldier,

We're going to cover a few important things that you need to know. You may have been a simple grunt swimming with the pool of filthy vanu zerg nubs, but here in the Divines, we're going to change that.

First up, I need to know your primary and secondary skills, and get you situated in one of our various division corps. Infantry, Armor and Air Corps. Make your pick, and stick with it. But remember, everyone is first and foremost a Divine, and by that I mean you're a hard charging ground pounding PhD graduate, science loving, ponyboy that's going to ride with the best on the ground.

That's right son, this isn't your daddy's backwoods, this is the wild west with Terran roughnecks and Conglomerate hippies. We destroy them with tactical fire, maneuver and excercise the right of power through air and ground. You will always be at heart, a grunt.

So, once you've made your pick, sign up and let us know where your shiny purple *** would like to be. Here.
    http://www.empyreandivine.com/forum/m/4515342/viewforum/1999397

-------------------------------------

Training Time.

I expect you to cover the basics of the game yourself, there are plenty of guides posted by fellow Divines to school yourself up with. I'm not going to hold your hand, and teach how to walk, or how to equip your toys. Think you're grown enough to figure this out. If you can put on a pair of pants, you sure as hell can figure out how to equip your gear.

This is more of a guideline to set yourself up for success with our Platoon so you don't find yourself, *** up, in the middle of Indar by yourself, with some elmo redneck waxing your belly full of lead.

Comms:

Communication is vital, when we're running platoon ops, keep your yapping to a minimum and relay pertinent info to the rest of your men. And by communication, I mean be clear, and concise. Keep it short, your life depends on it.

1. Spot an enemy with Q, and call out their position relative to the world map.

"Incoming enemy Sunderer Spotted, Northwest"

"Incoming Liberator, Southeast, High"

"Incoming Mosquito, West, Low"

2. Confirm Orders

"Roger that", make confirmation when an order is given so your squad leader doesn't think you've gone off to stuff your ears with rocks.

3. Have fun, build camaraderie, and keep the *****in' low.

DO say "******' awesome job Yogi, you're amazing at everything, unlike Solsgriz"
    DO say "Sundy Down, *******"
    DO say "Drink, Arenthas"
    DO say "Nice work guys, textbook effort"
    DO NOT say "**** me, man I suck at this game"
    DO NOT say "Damnit, that ******* is totalling hacking"
    DO NOT say "FUUUUUUU"
    DO NOT say " - insert emotional ******** here - "
    DO NOT say "What the **** guys, hurry up."
    DO NOT say "Get the **** out of the way! Geezus!"

It is my job, to get your *** in shape. It is not your job, to ***** at other Divines. And it certainly, not your job to fill my role. So let's keep it simple.
    • Listen To Orders
    • Have Fun
    • Don't get your panties in a bunch. Otherwise i'll iron them out for you, while you're wearing them.
    Good enough Soldier?

Good, let's cover Tacticool work.

1. Take a look at the squad list, see what we need most. Not enough medics? Roll a Medic. Don't play as a medic? Call it out.
    2. Stick to your squad. If an order is given, listen up to your squad leader, and stick to them like herpes on a hot dog stick.
    3. Move with Speed and Intensity - We don't have time to loligag, we have work to do. If we cap a point, you know we're more than likely going to clear enemy spawn, and move out. Get your *** back to the Sundy asap, we've got a school bus running later than a fat deer pulling Santa's two ton semi.
    4. Drop Ammo - Always drop ammo, in keypoints we need it at. Then call it out. "Ammo is down at Alpha"
    5. Engineers - Stick to our Max units like Glue.
    6. Medics - Cover our units, if a Max goes down, he needs to be up faster than the boner of a raging teenager.
    7. Watch the Cap Points - 4/6? Fill it out, and get it 6/6 for max influence. The faster we accomplish our mission, the faster we get to play with our enemies lady friends.
    8. Do not sprint into gunfire, play smart, and take cover. Cover is vital, and so is shield management. Unless we're doing a massive push, maintain cover, and maneuver with the team.
    9. Knives do exist - Baddie coming around the corner? Burst and knife them, you'll be surprised.
    10. Observe the enemy, before taking shots. Sometimes it's better to get close and personal, than to stand somewhere obvious and get littered on.
    Alright, so now you know why teamwork is important in squads. Let's cover some of the important aspects of base taking;.

TECH PLANTS

They're harder to penetrate than a 19 year old virgin. It is important to understand, that a Tech Plant has a few ways in.

1. Jump Opening above the Vehicle bay shields (Great for Light Assaults)
    2. Lifts from the top of the base, going into the base.
    3. Rear Entrace (Sundy Spawn Zerg)
    4. Shield Diffuse - One of our favorites we are mastering. We load up two of our Sundys equipped with Shield Diffuse, enable it and charge straight into the vehicle bay with their shields up. We then immediately engage and have our Infiltrators hack the vehicle terminal, while everyone else heads straight upstairs to take out the Inner shield Generator.

Some important Base Facts

There are Three types of Shields.

1. Outer Vehicle Shield Generator( looks like a tank with 3 dots)
    2. Inner Base Shield Generators (two of them each side of the map, icon is a shield)
    3. SCU Shield Generator (Located inside the vehicle bay on the second level by the Cap Point)

When we run operations, we always focus on the important things rather than running around trying to dance with the enemy.

BIO LABS

Bio Labs require coordinated effort, otherwise you'll find your purple armor stripped away and your nude body getting strung up by the enemy to beat like a pinata.

1) Outer Camps - It is vital to focus on outer camps, they are equipped with teleports that will take you to a shielded room inside the Lab.
    2) Teleports - They are our friends, we almost always deploy an AMS that feeds into the teleport.
    3) Shield Generator Room - Pushing the Shield Gen room is difficult, it usually requires us to group up, and do a coordinated charge to flip the gen. This shield covers access to the SCU.
    4) SCU - the heart and soul of the Lab, Take it out, and watch the enemy weep.
    5) Inner Lab Cap points - With enough territorial influence, we can still cap without the SCU by maintaining controll of all four cap points.

Not to mention

Lift Pads/Jump Pads - Some camps are equipped with lift or jump pads that feed you onto the lab's Air Pads. Potential way to get in, but equally bad way to get farmed on.

As time goes on, i'll whip up some pictures to break it down Barney Style for yall, and I don't claim to be the best tactician, so im missing anything, feel free to add. This is a team effort afterall.

Hopefully with these starting tips, we can see yall wreak havoc over the red and blue. So let's get to work gentlemen.

2. Corb

We're awesome, just saiyan...all super like. :D
  3. Aaeriele

4. Fenrys

That's a pyreal name for an outfit ;)

Ni!
  5. AbkaFlab

6. Killuminati C

Man I hate playing against you guys. But seriously, these guys are legit. Look forward to seeing you guys on the new server.
    • Up x 1
  7. NytDragon

Welcome to Helios, looking forward to seeing you join VAST, DPS0, VOSS, and other VS outfits for coordinated ops!

Nice name and logo!
    • Up x 1
  8. Arenthas

I am glad to see continued competition with you folks on Helios. It was a GG on Genudine, let's continue the trend with some great fights.
    • Up x 1
  9. Arenthas

Awesome, thanks for the welcome! We look forward to working with our fellow Vanu outfits.

Look for [TED] on the Battlefield especially during our official public ops tonight and tomorrow!
  10. Arenthas

Good morning everyone,
    Hopefully you've run into us one way or another this past weekend during ops. We had a great and exciting weekend.

Please come check us out if you're looking for a solid, well organized outfit.
  11. Irishfist

I rolled with [TED] over the weekend during their public ops. It was obvious right away that command was competent and the members worked well together. We had some epic battles, and a lot of fun. It was a no brainer for me to apply.
    • Up x 1
  12. Arenthas

If you haven't rolled with us. You should. Come check us out.
  13. Arenthas

Have you seen us yet? We're pretty effective.
    • Up x 1
  14. kaptinkrunch88

I watched you guys hold my troops at bay for what seemed like an ertirnity. It wasn't until the TR hit you from the flanks that we pushed you out. If they hadn't gotten involved I think you'd have kept us out all day long. A salute from TUBB. You guys are going to help us get a lot better at this game.
    • Up x 1
  15. Arenthas

All in the spirit of good fun and making better players!
    • Up x 1
  16. kaptinkrunch88

We're looking forward to our next lesson on Friday on Amiersh.
    • Up x 1
  17. Arenthas

Bump, please come check us out Vanu.
  18. Arenthas

Solid Public Ops last night.

If you participated, post up.
  19. Arenthas

[TED] Recruit Field Manual

---------------------------------------
    Welcome to the field soldier,

We're going to cover a few important things that you need to know. You may have been a simple grunt swimming with the pool of filthy vanu zerg nubs, but here in the Divines, we're going to change that.

First up, I need to know your primary and secondary skills, and get you situated in one of our various division corps. Infantry, Armor and Air Corps. Make your pick, and stick with it. But remember, everyone is first and foremost a Divine, and by that I mean you're a hard charging ground pounding PhD graduate, science loving, ponyboy that's going to ride with the best on the ground.

That's right son, this isn't your daddy's backwoods, this is the wild west with Terran roughnecks and Conglomerate hippies. We destroy them with tactical fire, maneuver and excercise the right of power through air and ground. You will always be at heart, a grunt.

So, once you've made your pick, sign up and let us know where your shiny purple *** would like to be. Here.
    http://www.empyreandivine.com/forum/m/4515342/viewforum/1999397

-------------------------------------

Training Time.

I expect you to cover the basics of the game yourself, there are plenty of guides posted by fellow Divines to school yourself up with. I'm not going to hold your hand, and teach how to walk, or how to equip your toys. Think you're grown enough to figure this out. If you can put on a pair of pants, you sure as hell can figure out how to equip your gear.

This is more of a guideline to set yourself up for success with our Platoon so you don't find yourself, *** up, in the middle of Indar by yourself, with some elmo redneck waxing your belly full of lead.

Comms:

Communication is vital, when we're running platoon ops, keep your yapping to a minimum and relay pertinent info to the rest of your men. And by communication, I mean be clear, and concise. Keep it short, your life depends on it.

1. Spot an enemy with Q, and call out their position relative to the world map.

"Incoming enemy Sunderer Spotted, Northwest"

"Incoming Liberator, Southeast, High"

"Incoming Mosquito, West, Low"

2. Confirm Orders

"Roger that", make confirmation when an order is given so your squad leader doesn't think you've gone off to stuff your ears with rocks.

3. Have fun, build camaraderie, and keep the *****in' low.

DO say "******' awesome job Yogi, you're amazing at everything, unlike Solsgriz"
    DO say "Sundy Down, *******"
    DO say "Drink, Arenthas"
    DO say "Nice work guys, textbook effort"
    DO NOT say "**** me, man I suck at this game"
    DO NOT say "Damnit, that ******* is totalling hacking"
    DO NOT say "FUUUUUUU"
    DO NOT say " - insert emotional ******** here - "
    DO NOT say "What the **** guys, hurry up."
    DO NOT say "Get the **** out of the way! Geezus!"

It is my job, to get your *** in shape. It is not your job, to ***** at other Divines. And it certainly, not your job to fill my role. So let's keep it simple.
    • Listen To Orders
    • Have Fun
    • Don't get your panties in a bunch. Otherwise i'll iron them out for you, while you're wearing them.
    Good enough Soldier?

Good, let's cover Tacticool work.

1. Take a look at the squad list, see what we need most. Not enough medics? Roll a Medic. Don't play as a medic? Call it out.
    2. Stick to your squad. If an order is given, listen up to your squad leader, and stick to them like herpes on a hot dog stick.
    3. Move with Speed and Intensity - We don't have time to loligag, we have work to do. If we cap a point, you know we're more than likely going to clear enemy spawn, and move out. Get your *** back to the Sundy asap, we've got a school bus running later than a fat deer pulling Santa's two ton semi.
    4. Drop Ammo - Always drop ammo, in keypoints we need it at. Then call it out. "Ammo is down at Alpha"
    5. Engineers - Stick to our Max units like Glue.
    6. Medics - Cover our units, if a Max goes down, he needs to be up faster than the boner of a raging teenager.
    7. Watch the Cap Points - 4/6? Fill it out, and get it 6/6 for max influence. The faster we accomplish our mission, the faster we get to play with our enemies lady friends.
    8. Do not sprint into gunfire, play smart, and take cover. Cover is vital, and so is shield management. Unless we're doing a massive push, maintain cover, and maneuver with the team.
    9. Knives do exist - Baddie coming around the corner? Burst and knife them, you'll be surprised.
    10. Observe the enemy, before taking shots. Sometimes it's better to get close and personal, than to stand somewhere obvious and get littered on.
    Alright, so now you know why teamwork is important in squads. Let's cover some of the important aspects of base taking;.

TECH PLANTS

They're harder to penetrate than a 19 year old virgin. It is important to understand, that a Tech Plant has a few ways in.

1. Jump Opening above the Vehicle bay shields (Great for Light Assaults)
    2. Lifts from the top of the base, going into the base.
    3. Rear Entrace (Sundy Spawn Zerg)
    4. Shield Diffuse - One of our favorites we are mastering. We load up two of our Sundys equipped with Shield Diffuse, enable it and charge straight into the vehicle bay with their shields up. We then immediately engage and have our Infiltrators hack the vehicle terminal, while everyone else heads straight upstairs to take out the Inner shield Generator.

Some important Base Facts

There are Three types of Shields.

1. Outer Vehicle Shield Generator( looks like a tank with 3 dots)
    2. Inner Base Shield Generators (two of them each side of the map, icon is a shield)
    3. SCU Shield Generator (Located inside the vehicle bay on the second level by the Cap Point)

When we run operations, we always focus on the important things rather than running around trying to dance with the enemy.

BIO LABS

Bio Labs require coordinated effort, otherwise you'll find your purple armor stripped away and your nude body getting strung up by the enemy to beat like a pinata.

1) Outer Camps - It is vital to focus on outer camps, they are equipped with teleports that will take you to a shielded room inside the Lab.
    2) Teleports - They are our friends, we almost always deploy an AMS that feeds into the teleport.
    3) Shield Generator Room - Pushing the Shield Gen room is difficult, it usually requires us to group up, and do a coordinated charge to flip the gen. This shield covers access to the SCU.
    4) SCU - the heart and soul of the Lab, Take it out, and watch the enemy weep.
    5) Inner Lab Cap points - With enough territorial influence, we can still cap without the SCU by maintaining controll of all four cap points.

Not to mention

Lift Pads/Jump Pads - Some camps are equipped with lift or jump pads that feed you onto the lab's Air Pads. Potential way to get in, but equally bad way to get farmed on.

As time goes on, i'll whip up some pictures to break it down Barney Style for yall, and I don't claim to be the best tactician, so im missing anything, feel free to add. This is a team effort afterall.

Hopefully with these starting tips, we can see yall wreak havoc over the red and blue. So let's get to work gentlemen.
    • Up x 1
  20. Arenthas

Beginnning Public Ops today, be sure to come join us and check us out.

If you have worked with us before, bump me and i'll bump you.