The crashering of ps4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, Mar 18, 2016.

1. AxiomInsanity87

#Sinceupdatetriggered
  2. AxiomInsanity87

I'm so buthertz right now
  3. Dirge

Cry more EU zhitters

kek that sucks tho
    • Up x 1
  4. AxiomInsanity87

My stance on the quality of your experience with the new update just changed @triggered
  5. Flyingconejo

You are more prone to crashing if you are in a vehicle. 5 crashes in 1 hour and a half.

I'm only playing on the weekends as of late, and honestly, if they don't fix the crashing I probably will stop bothering with the game soon.
    • Up x 1
  6. AxiomInsanity87

It's better than at update but clearly plastered........Oh the irony.
  7. JOYSTICK SUPPORT

I'm going to play on the american server tomorrow untill they sort this out haven't been on all week.
  8. DismayNtheVJJ

A few weeks ago I started a thread that got deleted by the mods because I got so fed up with the crashes I tried to persuade people to boycott purchasing anything new until these crashes are fixed or addressed.

I only have a few days where I can play, so when I crashed 5 times in 2 hours while platoon leading lead to that feeling. The crashing is what made me shelve ps2 for a while.

I've came to the conclusion that there is a memory leak in the game, and when you change hexes the memory leak slowly builds up until you crash. In my opinion that is why flying leads to crashing the most, followed by vehicle play.

Fliers tend to change hexes frequently within a short amount of time.

I'm probably wrong though.
  9. Mellow Martian

I crashed 20 times in 4 hours first day of the patch.
    Yesterday I crashed 3 or 4 times in the whole day of on and offing the game.
  10. Ryme Intrinseca

I had 2 crashes in two hours earlier, pretty normal for this game.
    • Up x 1
  11. Cyrax Servius

I just came back to the game two weeks ago after quitting for three months due to extreme crashing, I've logged almost 30 hrs and have crashed twice. The game finally works for me again, sorry for the rest of you.

Strictly infantry, no vehicles...
    • Up x 1
  12. AxiomInsanity87

That burns

How dare you have fun.
    • Up x 1
  13. TorakkIT

the situation is really bad, i'm messing around with my alts since the update and going on with weap directives , vehicle and objectives are a waste of time with all the crashing...i also have bad news, whatever faction i randomly choose to play on lose/draw the alert lol :D
    • Up x 1