[Suggestion] The Continent of ''Praetoria'' the Ant and Auraxium

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MooMasher, Dec 15, 2012.

1. MooMasher

2. Doctore

Hey Mr. MooMasher. I don't know if this was your idea from the beginning and I think it was Higby who talked about almost 50% of this in very early beta, correct me if am wrong. I like the idea, though I see some flaws. If this idea were to be implemented. Give us a reason anyone would continue fighting on the "normal" continents, I see no reason to stay on Indar, Esamir and Amerish (and future continents) if there is a continent with outfit buildnings.

If we take my outfit for example. We're a smaller Spec-Ops outfit, we have around 40 members. Let us compare us to our beloved friends in BRTD, they are around 70-90 online on primetime. How could we ever stand a chance against them? We would be farmed day in and day out and would never progress with our own facility.

The NC-219 Protector, the name is unacceptble.. The NS-219 Protector is a name I could agree on ;) I don't care if NC wears miners cloths. You will not name a vehicle of great importanse after your selfs :p

I do like the idea, the reason I ask these questions is because I don't have the answers my self.
  3. MooMasher

The outfit wars I suggest takes into account that the outfit management screen updates where outfits can form alliances with outfits. I to am now in a spec ops NC outfit, we are a small group of people so we have linked up with another small outfit when we do large ops.

It does not have to be outfit wars it can still be NC Vs TR Vs VS, this is a broad idea as a starting point, I just wish they had an ideas forum that the players could upload posts for people to vote on.
  4. mina5

so minecraftPlanetside 2 ?

NO to your suggestion....
  5. MooMasher

No not minecraft more like C&C Renegade