The Construction System is finally here!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Neo3602, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Neo3602

2. Scr1nRusher

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indar still needs A removed out of rest of the Towers and some other bases need improvements FYI.
  3. notyourbuddy

Can you gain certs while driving an ANT and harvesting resources?

If not. That kinda sucks.
    • Up x 2
  4. Neo3602

well I think that you get XP for building things and I'd hope that you could get XP for running Cortium to silos.
  5. Cyropaedia

Cross your fingers that they didn't overlook a minuscule detail on Live Servers and game will be playable and FPS won't drop to single digits.
    • Up x 4
  6. WTSherman

So it begins.
  7. oberchingus

8. Okjoek

My only hope is for there not to be FPS drop. I still use my Trusty 22nm ivy bridge i5 3450 after 4 years and there have been updates in the past that render such a time tested CPU ineffective without optimizations/hotfixes.

One day I will upgrade to Zen+Polaris and redeem my inner AMD!
  9. Armcross

I won't be surprise for multiple hotfix
  10. Trudriban

An age has ended, long live the cert farm...
  11. Septus

also this :

Speculative fix for the “spawning at wrong location than what I clicked on” bug

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this works, then that to me is the best change in this patch lol. This bug has been a pain in the *** since the beginning.

the pop balancing things is nice but 10% seems way to much still, how about 5%-8%
  12. ArcKnight

what is this supposed to mean ?
  13. XanIves

Probably means that while the structures will remain, anything like Spawn Bunkers, capture points, spawn pads, and terminals will be removed, and you will not be able to spawn there.
  14. Abraham with Cheese

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Krinsee

Looks like a good thing overall, excited to get into it. Realistically I'm not holding much hope for full play-ability until at least the weekend (our poor thursday night raids) just off of past releases.

I hope part of the "spawn at wrong place" fix includes not having your selected spawn instantly switched the instant a new spawn location becomes available or un-available.
    EG: Reinforcments needed at new base, sundy being deployed/destroyed etc.
  16. ArcKnight

is it possible for us to build bases around the now dead outposts ?
  17. customer548

Seriously, that's GREAT !!!! We waited such a long time for this update content.
    Even some little things in the "little updates" look really cool, mainly the tactical overlays for personal use.
  18. AZAN

Yes as long as you are outside any other bases build denial zone.
  19. ArcKnight

good, then these old bases can and will be brought back to life
  20. thebigbortishbort

quite excited to see how this actually goes on live , it'll spice things up a fair bit ;)

though i was surprised to not see the MAX HMG's bundled in with the update since they are or at least were on test.