[Suggestion] The Commissar hat looks terrible. Here's how to fix it.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zuludown88, May 11, 2013.

1. p10k56

You need some good loking leather jacket to it or at least some decent oversized collar. And of course some manly facial hair.
    And get rid of those oversized wings on it.
  2. Aisar

1.Get rid of the goggles, they are absurd/hilarious looking
    2.Make the winged badge smaller
    3.Do a little something about the shape, I have no advice here :( Actually just show it to me without the goggles and the enormous wings first
  3. Neopopulas

To me it just looks a bit too big, if it was scald down it wouldn't look bad at all.
  4. skeeter1337

lol TR get hitler hats
  5. fludblud

needs to be wearing his goggles, something wrong with a Terran without goggles
    • Up x 1
  6. St0mpy

Its completely too thick of a material to use on a hat, the goggles are way way over scaled and the fit doesnt actually surround the head correctly. Its a great hat but for a player model about 1/3rd size larger.
  7. Sgtjoeyk

Maybe make the gold wings into a silver eagle. Throw a Skull in above the brim and while doing that just add the double lightning bolt decal to the store. It'll go right on the collar of your armor.
  8. Vetto

9. TheMish

Guess who's scheduled for public execution for speaking against our glorious Commissar Caps? :D
  10. FieldMarshall

Needs camo coverage, and maybe make the goggles cover the eyes?
    Some PS1 styled ponytail on female chars would help aswell.
  11. IamDH

I think you lost the bet..
  12. Silus

Know what? Let's just go all the way.

[IMG]