The Certs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gamenut556, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Gamenut556

Hello. I did not see another thread for this. I wanted to say something about the certs. I feel that they ask for too many certification points. I know that most say it is like that so there is a lot of game play and you arn't done in a month. However I think it's ******** that a lot of things like the compensator is 100 certs. It forces you to focus on one class and build that up until you can move to the next class (if you want to be at your peak). Add to the fact that you can't un-cert like you could in Planetside 1 and it's hard to do things.

I think they should make the optics universal because of this. This way you can have a reflex sight on all weapons and scopes that are for one purpose like those night scopes don't go to waste. The reason I only said optics is because it would still leave the compensator, and forward grips to purchase. What do you all think?
  2. Gozuu

Planetside2 is an MMO FPS. It is supposed to take a while to progress with your character. If you want to spend an hour every week on the game, then you won't reach very far into what the game offers.

Yes, a month of playtime should definitely be the bare minimum to maximize a single class. I earned 20 certs in an hour, that was my first hour knowing nothing about the game. It feels right. Don't be so judgemental on a game with such a recent release.