The Candy Cannon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 000AmidimA000, Oct 2, 2015.

1. 000AmidimA000

So, it takes 4 shots to kill somebody with the Candy Cannon, but you have to reload after 3 shots. In all seriousness, is this a troll? The candy cannon feels like a 1,000 cert troll.
  2. \m/SLAYER\m/

[IMG]
    :confused:
    • Up x 1
  3. Unsp0kn

LOL it's a friggin' theme weapon. Who cares?
  4. 000AmidimA000

Well, you need 20 kills with this or the knife for the last directive tier, and I thought shooting would be easier. Guess I was wrong. I have 2 kills with it after trying for an hour, and neither of those people were wearing a mask so it didn't count. 1 kill is hard enough with this thing, but 20!? I would rather get a usuable theme weapon and have to get 200 kills with it than have to get 20 kills with this 1000 cert garbage.
  5. CMDante

I thought it was 50 kills.
  6. 000AmidimA000

It's 20 for the last tier
  7. yellowbus

Just use the knife first and then finish the guy with the candy cannon (1 or 2 shots depending on the class you're shooting at)
  8. FeralBoy

^^ That's the kill count needed for the Slasher. (My bad, I see that is the 'total' for both, not tiers. I did my Slasher kills as the last directive objective so was 50 all at once.)

Whoever the 1st employee was at NS's Indar branch to kill someone with the Candy Cannon 3000 was obviously a real *****.... he shot somebody with it 4 times.... :confused:
  9. Iridar51

Be a stalker infiltrator, sneak up on someone from the back, do a knife slash and finish with headshots from candycannon.

You're gonna need slasher kills either way. Unless you're gonna bug through the leatherface directive, you're gonna need an absurd amount of pumpkin seeds to buy masks.
  10. \m/SLAYER\m/

it was the reason, for 50 kills with Slasher and only 20 with Candy Cannon