[Suggestion] The Butcher

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Gutseen, Mar 13, 2015.

1. LeFitz

Horizontal recoil will be reduced a bit reading the game update notes.
  2. Khallixtus

LESS RECOIL! REJOICE!
  3. SW0V

No need to celebrate. Just did some testing on the PTS. CoF is still worse than the MCG. The sad thing is, I'm actually not exaggerating.
  4. SamReye

I do hope that the TR get a viable rax LMG. Any time I see a butcher I feel bad for that poor soul.
  5. Cable

yes its another Carv 0.213... i bet the fools don't even test it.... 0.2000 recoil pls ty
  6. jmdafk

Im not a million miles away from mine, and when i get it its going to be saved for 10v1 farming. There is no way in hell id take on a bettleguts wealding heavy with it.
    Infact if there was 3 of us with butchers, id still run away if i saw 1 godsaw or beetle. Actually, it wouldnt have to be another lmg. Id run from someone clutching a med pack.

Then again, i suppose if someone is stupid enough to auraxiam 5 TR LMG's then they deserve to be punished with something just as bad as the 5 levels of agony they just put themselves through
    (to be fair some are fun to use, just utterly useless for hitting anything smaller than 3 galaxys glued to eachother)
  7. Cable