The Battle Scoreboard

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by tigerchips, Apr 11, 2014.

1. tigerchips

It's always at 0 kills whenever I look at it and I'm killing people left, right, and centre.

How does someone have a score of 12191 with 0 kills? Bit silly really isn't it?
    • Up x 1
  2. DashRendar

It resets a lot. I'm not sure the conditions for it to reset. Probably has something to do with the "optimization."
    • Up x 1
  3. Teegeeack

Everytime the point flips, the scoreboard resets. Also, sometimes the scoreboard is screwy and shows scores gained by people during the alerts. The high scores with 0 kills are probably alert scores and for some reason they don't clear.
  4. MasonSTL

seems the score board has been useless since launch
    • Up x 2
  5. Huxer

Yea I wish the scoreboard worked too...
  6. Akeita

I wanted to show off my amazing farms...
  7. Roland2TowerCame

I remember one time looking at it and being in first place, it felt pretty good.
  8. Tommyp2006

It also will sometimes show kills from players that they get in other bases. I once rolled into a tech plant that I hadn't been to all night and I was at the top of the tech plant leaderboard with over 65 kills.
  9. LibertyRevolution

The scoreboard on the tab screen only tracks while the point is contested.
    If a lib pilot flies over a base where the point is flipped, he will immediately be the top on the scoreboard with a high score and few kills.

If you come from one base to a base that is contested, and have not died, your score/kills from the previous base will carry over.

The scoreboard is pretty useless at being a scoreboard..