Thanks for Ruining NC max and making it unplayable

Discussion in 'MAX' started by MisterBond, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Ztiller

Spoken like a true NC, who never had to fight a HaxMax.

Did you know that Pre GU2, the Prowler and the Magrider performes similar overall? Yet everyone cried, and the Mag got nerfed.

The NC MAX still **** infantry as well as it did before. It just cant instagib other MAXes anymore. Deal with it.

Unless you would want to revert the changes to the MBTs?
    • Up x 1
  2. MisterBond

Except they didn't, Mag enjoyed a 1.8KD over -BOTH- Vanguard and Prowlers

Then after the nerf, they were pretty much 1/1/1

Right now Prowlers are in the lead, and vanguards are dead last. I haven't cried for nerfs.

DID YOU WANT ME TO?
    • Up x 1
  3. Ztiller

What part of "Overall" didn't quite bash through to you?

1.8 only applied against other MBTs. I am astounded that people are too thick to get that, despite it having been repeated 5000 times.

Overall, the NC MAXes might have been good. But against other MAXes they are OP. Stop crying and deal with it.
  4. MisterBond

But prowlers right now lead vanguard for both infantry kills and vehicle kills, vanguards are dead last

By -YOUR- reasoning, I should be crying out for nerfs right now
    • Up x 1
  5. Tekone

Yep. And when the Flame Throwers are twice as effective as Scat / Grinder / Hackmax in CQC I'll be laughing my *** off watching the masses dump 1400 SC into dual Flames and 2k certs into whateverthephuc upgrades for them only to have SOE nerf THAT setup after a few weeks as well.
  6. henpara

Tell me: What is the use of theroretical 20000 dmg when u are dead after 2 seconds vs a nc max? The nerf istnt even enough!
  7. ladiesop

Wow, the Maxes were even more balanced than I thought. The MBT disparity is still larger, and both the Prowler and Magrider still need severe nerfs (more than the Scattercannon weapons got) to be on par with the Vanguard while the Scattercannon Max was only slightly better.
  8. xboxerdude

They way overnerfed, knee jerk reaction, who is running these misfits?
  9. WaitShift

Little known secret...
    [IMG]
  10. oLd.Sneakers

NC max = win <5 meter ranges loose at all other ranges.

People run in within 5 meter ranges.

Nerf nc max at all ranges not only within 5 meter ranges.

About it?
    • Up x 1
  11. PaladinZERO

Wow, this lie again. The NC MAX was a lot more effective at ranges greater then 5 meters, ever hear of charge? Many times a NC max would change other MAX units at close the range and get their instant kills. It needed an adjustment.
  12. PaladinZERO

Overall, after GU2 the Prowler and Mag became balanced, the Vanguard was lagging behind. After the last round of nerfs I don't know how the balance is.
  13. Ztiller

Oh right, you.

Nope, not even going to bother with you. I've tried to breach through that skull once before.
  14. warmachine1

Every MAX has charge, TR/VS just think they can fight shotgun up close instead of charge away. Either make no MAX in AI setup kill other max without reload or all! (without extended mags)
  15. Dreadnaught Wrex

I would rather have your NC6 gauss saw as opposed to our T9 carv or TMG-50
  16. Antivide

This my friends, is someone who has not figured out what Concussion grenades do.
  17. ScorpDK

Funny thread.
    I must say, there could be other ways to balance the NC MAX.

One idea is that the Scattergun's safety mechanism activates in closed areas due to lack of venting, disabling them entirely. The MAX must enter an open area in order to receive the necessary oxygen levels to reactivate their guns...:p
  18. warmachine1

dont fight him at 5m braindead
  19. Timeraider

Luckily vs and tr are slightly more happy now .. sadly they still lack common sense and 1 infantery still owns 90% of TR and VS max suits at 1v1 because they have no clue wtf they are doing
  20. The Milk Man

Lol op is dumb. I don't even want to argue since someone already disproved his argument.