(TFC) is looking for you!

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Leiknell52, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Leiknell52

Hi there everyone, do you get on to your Playstation 4 on your off time? You can't commit having a second job to an "outfit"? Would you like to play PS2 on PS4 at a stress free enviroment, where you will play with like-minded individuals who are social and fun? Well then The Filthy Casuals on VS outfit is for you. We are a group of players that have gamed together since Phase 1 of Beta and have created friendships and bonds to each other and we're looking for players who just want to play strictly whenever they feel like it and don't want it to feel like a job! With us, there is no strict tyrant as a leader, every major decision this outfit taked will be voted for, and everyone has a voice. If any of this interests you, feel free to message me on PSN to Leiknell52 or any of the other outfit members! We're looking forward to meet all of you.
    • Up x 3
  2. ProRussian440 pp

It's a great outfit, full of amazing people, we are all looking forward to meet you all! For an invite, you can msg me or any other member. My Psn: ProRussian440
    • Up x 2
  3. Fkn Steve

Great group we've got here and we're hoping to add to our ranks. We're not going to tell you how to play or what times you need to play. Its all about enjoying the people you game with. Feel free yo add me in game FknSteve or psn Fn_Steve
    • Up x 2
  4. GEARHEADGus95

We will be on multiple games. Right now many of our founding members are on ESO on Ebonheart. We plan on hosting events spanning several games, including Planetside 2, ESO and GTA V. If interested shoot Leiknell, Prorussian440, or I a message on PSN.
    • Up x 2