Test Server Update October 23, 2013 4 PM

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by Piestro, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMurdok

I didn't mean it in any offensive/anti-Brazilian way, but c'mon, when comparing "olololololo" to "huehuehue", the Hue's take it by a landslide.

And put something on you, it's getting cold outsite. By the way, have you been watering your plant?
  2. De_Dominator

Can anyone tell me how to get on TEST server? Thank you!
  3. Caldeio

Ok on public at ultra, with check boxes unticked (3, AO, fog shadows and motion blur) with fov at 74. At 1080p
    1045t cpu oc'd to 3037mhz w/no turbo boost, 1333mhz ram, gtx770ti

Test I get 121fps at startup screen
    Normal I get 99-100fps
    That's 17% improvement.

So my 30fps biolab battles will now be 35.1fps
    • Up x 1
  4. Tibodeau

I'm just glad that I had Hossin release pegged correctly for not before the New Year, sad as it seems ofc. This game really, really needs new content asap or it will continue to bleed out!
    Anyway, thanks for the update on test server. Would like an update on how many phases that OMFG is going to be a lot more atm though. =D
  5. Hooston

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Jarkan

For me i get 50 FPS on the start up screen on the live.
    I get 130 FPS on the start up on the TEST.

I don't think i'm gonna have a +100% boost FPS, so i wait for the launch of the servers ^^
  7. Caldeio

Saw adam clegg's post on twitter. Is PTS getting the server unlocked before the brazil trip ends? It's kinda confusing. That would be mon or so release and that's close to the Normal oct 30th pencil date release.

Ok now I'm getting 125 fps..so it's at least a 17-20% increase. I'll assume it'll go up a bit so my variable is 17-23..and average would be a 20% increase. So that's 36fps. Please be at least 45 in game! If they truly added some more threads that'll help a bunch.
  8. Arclegger Level Designer

First the bad news, while Elam and the Producers are running away from my computer they are letting me know that unfortunately we ran into some Test server specific issues that the team is trying to resolve. I will update this thread with more info as I get it (I just ordered a surf and turf burrito for dinner because it's going to be a late night at the office).

The good news is there was only 1 major problem, everything else seems to be working smoothly on the Test server. As I write this I can hear Elam and Production talking about working really late tonight to resolve this, trying to figure out someway somehow to get the build up tonight (Midnight PST *google it* or later). They want this build up badly and are very mad that it isn't up now. Let's make sure we remember these guys and not get too upset at them.

Thanks.
    • Up x 15
  9. WalrusFist

These things will happen. I'm just glad that the update is happening. Thanks for deciding to stay late for this and for the updates on the situation :)
  10. Larington

The effort and communication is most appreciated.
    • Up x 1
  11. Regpuppy

We demand you tweet a picture of these heroes after the job is done. They must have glory!
    • Up x 2
  12. Metal Insomniac

As much as I complain about the delays, this is appreciated.

Thank you.
  13. RoyAwesome

TEST just got a 47mb update
  14. disky00

Elam and the Producers is the name of my '70s synth pop cover band.
    • Up x 2
  15. levcat

Got an 1.8GB update, loaded the game but no servers available yet, looks promising.
  16. ZumotoKohei

If you read the thread, they ran into some problems after a locked test run, so either they're fixing the major issue still or they fixed it and it's still locked for internal testing. They're staying late to fix it. Be happy they're willing to sacrifice their night to get this out for us.
  17. BoomBoom4You

makes me angry people are staying late for this. deal with it in the morning, no sense burning out the SOE team, it's a marathon not a sprint.
    • Up x 1
  18. DeadliestMoon

Blame the community.
  19. levcat

Wasn't complaining, was just excited to get the update and had to let everyone know... for some reason.
  20. codeForge

The biggest issue we've seen thus far is somehow Clegg was able to shoot me. We're pretty sure that's a major bug.
    • Up x 11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.