Test server crashes on character select screen

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by GunGood, Jan 7, 2019.

1. GunGood

Well, after today's patch on the test server, I assumed that the G25 error was fixed. That being said, I can at least get to the character select screen, but it is crashing when i try loading into one of my characters. Is this happening to anybody else when they try playing on the test server?
  2. SplitAsec

I was able to login to server with 3 factions characters normally. only NSO character will result as failure. and it was same before patch went live(~feb.9th) I'm assuming devs have not allowed us to play NSO anymore atm.
  3. coldasblues

Created a new vanu character just to test if it was only the NSO characters that have the issue. Upon getting to the select server screen I became stuck on the server selection part and eventually server disconnected pop up. The difference is that when I closed out of planetside 2 test server app and relaunched it the VS character was created, but any attempt with NSO doesn't create the character. If the devs don't want us testing the NSO it would be nice for them to give a heads up.
    • Up x 1