Test Patch Notes July 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOups

Oh noez. Please no valve time :D
  2. Roarboar

Couldnt understand your post due to your broken english, but you were right about 1 thing, the NC MAX is OP at what it does.
  3. Regpuppy

Well, this is quite the delay with no dev situation update.

On the bright side, steam summer sale!
    • Up x 1
  4. Van Dax

well if it means getting valve quality...
    • Up x 1
  5. Torok

• Up x 1
  6. Caserion

I can already imagine the developers thinking to themselves: ''The players will be so happy with us allowing to play them on the new Esamir and finally let them test somthing again!''

Then they wait for happy replies, not knowing they forgot to put the update on the test server, so they keep waiting and waiting...

...and nothing happens.
    • Up x 2
  7. Charlie

So, I noticed that the Vortek's minimum damage is going to be "425", which is... significantly larger than what it's at right now.

Also, if that's the minimum, what is the maximum? :O
  8. UnDeaD_CyBorG

This looks like a pretty massive patch, with some neat new treats for players of every faction.
    A few things like an ammo cert line of 3/3/3/3 are obvious mistakes, but I expect this to change a few things in aerial combat.
    Heavy with Adrenaline Shield and Shield Capacitor could actually be a significant niche now;
    Turn a corner, empty your gun, reload, full mag, full shield, half overshield. :p

Here's hoping the "Scythe falling out of the sky like a rock if you point downwards" thing will be changed with the same patch once it goes live.
  9. Torok

like because lasher medal
  10. Surt

Already this is awesome. ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. sindz

Is the patch out yet? (for test server ofc)
  12. skoorviel

Just checked. No update. I wouldn't expect it before tomorrow (Monday).
  13. Spookydodger

EDIT: NM, someone else already told you.

Isn't the number you listed in red the number of miliseconds between shots? If that is so, wouldn't 80 miliseconds versus 85 or 90 mean that it fires faster than either the Mustang or Saron?
  14. Spookydodger

So if the Reaver loses more from each shot missed, isn't that meant to reinforce that you should sneak up as much as possible and unload? Also wouldn't the corollary of your statement be true? That the other factions gain the least from shots landed as opposed to the Reaver?
  15. Spookydodger

Seems like it is a weapon made for firing while turning more to allow it more leeway in shooting, as opposed to needing that perfect opportunity to unload.

Not as good for expert pilots, perhaps, but better for lower skilled pilots.
  16. Spookydodger

I think he was making a point with hyperbole.
  17. Spookydodger

Do you know that "cons" means "things against him". Like having only 1 leg for a person is a "Con" in most any situation conceivable. I think you mean "pro", as in benefits. I also think you meant "flying brick".

650 to... what is it...700 is not much of a buff, and is better suited for medium range engagement. It really just means that the weapon is 8% more accurate. The number of rounds in the clip, in the magazine, and certed were reduced, so it has less sustained fire and is more of a short range sniper cannon. And while it will be (in the PTS) the fastest reloading close-combat gun, it will also be slower than it is currently on live. Additionally, the reload time is like 1/4th of a second faster Vortex and 1/2 second faster than the Rotary. The Vortex will have a longer sustained fire which will mean that the Hailstorm will only gain an advantage in fire over time, not immediately, and the Rotary has a much higher damage meaning that it's much more front-loaded as well.
  18. EvilNinjadude

:eek:
  19. Revanmug

There was no point because his so call "hyperbole" wasn't even one which is the reason why it was pretty stupid.
  20. vanu123

its okay, VS are used to getting the finger up the rear. We just use our purple paintball guns to kill, make you rage, and nerf us further. We have yet to get something useful heck the only thing we have gotten that was any good in the past 6 months "ZOE" got nerfed with a hammer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.