Test Patch Notes July 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steel Soldier

Opps, that is vehicles looks like they work great on soldier. Love the Grey Scales and Forest Ground.

STEEL
  2. Messaiga

NC got a pocket SMG, TR got a pistol with a huge mag, and VS got an upgraded NC Rebel. I am confused right now about these pistols.
  3. Van Dax

It appears non silenced VS PBASRs (Punch battery action sniper rifles) have zero drop, do not know if this is intentional.
  4. ThePropain

Anyone else having this problem in which the new Lattice system is not showing up?
  5. Flukeman62

WHERE IS MY FULLY AUTOMATIC PISTOL?
    HIGBY! I AM COMING FOR YOU!!!!!!
  6. Alarox

NC got a TR pistol. TR got a VS pistol. VS got an NC pistol.

This way we can't complain. SOE is getting good at this.

As an NC though, I do like the new pistol. It's basically a Rebel with half the damage, but burst fires with 2 shots.
  7. Flukeman62

but it isn't what we were told we would get. and that makes peeps even more butt hurt
  8. Anti-Skub

Lasher get's a model revamp...vanu base skins get overhauled...no vanu audio gets redone...is the art department painted purple or something?
  9. redmamba

No true because atm I have lvl4 on rotary and I only have +10 round, so 60 clip instead of standard 50.
  10. Van Dax

those particular pistols are scheduled for october
  11. Larington

Loving the new weapon sounds for VS but I'm missing them not being on the scout/battle rifles, shotguns, SMG's, MAX's and Shotguns. Assume those will be redone over time as well, I hope so anyway.

My biggest concern with the Esamir lattice is that it's too restrictive again (Average of 2 to 3 base links per territory instead of 3-4), but I couldn't ascertain if that's an issue or not due to continent still being in hex display mode in the map UI.

Woah the VS pistol is a 2 headshot kill and has its own little lasher area of effect detonation.
  12. Duvenel

Am I missing something, I thought they already changed the lasher model?
  13. Anti-Skub

Yes? And now their doing the weapon audio. This is the third cosmetic revamp the VS has had. I mean I don't actually care, I was just taking the piss, but you know, if they wanted to make the Jackhammer look less like a drainpipe with a shoe box taped to it I wouldn't complain.

Give it the three barrels it's meant to have, and get rid of that weird "flick the charging handle" thing...what's that supposed to be doing anyway? Change it so that it's fire modes are semi-auto or pump action, with semi auto firing single shots quickly or pump action firing 3 shots at once slowly.
  14. Torok

I feel like crying, this new Esamir.. is just omg just so DAMN GOOD!!

GJ SOE KEEP IT UP!
  15. Duvenel

Alright...but I'm still confused are you talking about the model itself or something else? I assume you mean the audio?
  16. Anti-Skub

....no? The hell are you talking about? In earlier patches they changed the lasher. They also changed the default armour skin. In this new patch they are changing the small arm sound effects...I honestly don't know what's confusing you.
  17. MD-jesse

the new esamir awesome!!!:eek:
    but map needs a fix but GJ SOE this map wil kil indar(maybe);)
    • Up x 1
  18. Derrik

Cerberus is just a slightly changed version of Manticore and don's give you feeling of something new like 2x burst pistol or pistol with 30 rounds in clip. HIGBY GIVE US REALY NEW PISTOL NOT THIS SH*T CERBERUS. I'M RLY MAD BECOUSE OF THIS.
    • Up x 1
  19. MD-jesse

true the cerberus is realy bad no accuracy or good damage it needs a good buff
  20. sindz

Why no SMG and shotgun :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.