Terrible community

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberNoob1337101, Aug 17, 2018.

1. PlanetBound

Haven't seen the Partybus guys in a long time. Funny guys.
  2. Maxor

Unfortunately the only way to crack down on 4th faction TKers is to institute a system that allows switching faction(character) once per 24 hours. PS1 had to eventually add this as well and imo it worked well as a long term preventive measure.
  3. iller

Okay I'll admit it was *always* pretty bad... but I gotta say the absolute "worst community" award still goes to APB Reloaded.

Competitive communities are what they are.... but what we have here is what I'd call "Zero Sum" slum. IE: It's not enough for them that they should win... everyone else has to Lose, not a little but BIG.. BIG LOSSES. And they have to be bigger each time b/c the successful Sadist is already tired of winning. They're no longer here to win, they're here to chase the dragon for a bigger and bigger "hit" of their opponents having a seriously bad time. ... and the parallels to modern real life are tangible
  4. Twin Suns

Honestly, I feel sorry for all the Debbie Downers whingeing(to wail distressfully) and spouting blanket statements about said Community.

The Community is you...it's all of us. ;)

Fight the good fight and Don't break the Oath.

o7
  5. AlcyoneSerene

Have run into very few really rude & overtly threatening players (the dude doing the exploiting and threatening got screenshot and reported on the support site), but my experience has been overall surprisingly positive, especially on VS side where players go out of their way to help you and team work.

I came to PS2 after another FPS online game whose community was at times really terrible, and what's worse there is I can't even blame the players 100% since the game design by nature is set up to cause conflicts between players, hence why I left it almost entirely.