Terran Republic LA, they're good...

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Craig1287, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Bill Hicks

funny how I must spend 1000 certs to get as good as your zero cert base gun
    • Up x 1
  2. inquisitor beetallus

Hilarious, NC carbines are amazing.
    The Trac 5 is great, if you don't intend to do any long range combat. Fact is you were shooting people in the back half the time, you posted a video of ONE kill streak. For all we know this was 5 am and you were shooting laggy Australians and you're in the Trac 5's IDEAL situation.

The NC carbines have great range, even the best 'ranged' carbine the Terran has to offer, the Trac 5 AMC, sucks at a range and IMO its description is deceptive, lower recoil and faster reload don't make it better at a range it makes it easier to use in CQC.

As a LA you should want to have good range, so you can get to those hidden spots on roof tops and support structures around bases and shoot down at people that don't expect you from a safe distance and we don't have that option as TR.

But really the issue is Vanu carbines which are highest DPM and effective at range, completely imbalanced.
    • Up x 1
  3. Craig1287

As of yesterday, I unlocked the GD-7F and have fallen in love with it. I didn't go with a grip, though I might get it and put in on there for my engi, but instead went with the advanced laser sight. The hip fire on that gun with the advanced laser sight is just fantastic and the rate of fire is incredible. You do go through ammo very fast and you do have to make sure every bullet hits, but it is a fantastic gun.