Terran Republic Air Cav (TRAC)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Starbuck's Trooper, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

From Boeing's web site (using Tiny Pic).
  2. Starbuck's Trooper

3. Starbuck's Trooper

4. Starbuck's Trooper

Fret not, Troopers!

Recruiting window is open for a few hours.

Contact Headhunter66 in-game where he will promptly assign you a regional chat based haiku assignment, complete a 1000 word essay on flight theory, perform three sing-a-longs in ventrilo then watch 10.5 hours of the A-team on Youtube.
  5. Sevrun

So you're keeping a recruiting thread up... but not actually recruiting?
  6. Starbuck's Trooper

Recruiting windows of opportunity. Am posting them as they develop.
  7. Saviorself

Hey! I had no idea you had an outfit until I read this thread.

I'm telling you all that headhunter66 is a great pilot that puts teamwork first. Yesterday, I was in a MAX suit and he landed me and others in all the best spots, stayed alive, and picked us all up at the end of it. Capped numerous bases and gated Vanu and NC on Amerish. Put me on the roof once above a VS spawn, got a 20 kill streak easy, capped the base, then went back on the Galaxy. Back then I had no idea he led an outfit, but I added him then found out today.

The Terran Republic on Connery needs an air mobile force more than anything. We have the numbers, we are good at zerging, but we don't have the mobility to exploit undefended areas. An outfit like this is sorely needed.
    • Up x 1
  8. Headhunter66

Howdy Saviorself!

Was very fun to watch. You line doggies were pounding them hard. Thanks for the appreciation though I mostly just drove y'all around.

Ever need a lift, gimme a shout!

Any Terran Republic personnel interested in being part of The Air Cav Team, whisper me in-game or post here.
  9. Starbuck's Trooper

10. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

From Patrick Bieneman's Charlie Troop 1st Squadron 9th Cavalry Regiment blog site (using Tiny Pic).
  11. Starbuck's Trooper

12. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

"1-9th CAVALRY SKYTROOPERS ASSAULT OUTSIDE TAY NINH - 1970"

From The 1st Cavalry Division Association web-site (using TinyPic).
  13. Starbuck's Trooper

14. Starbuck's Trooper

15. Starbuck's Trooper

16. Starbuck's Trooper

17. Starbuck's Trooper

18. Starbuck's Trooper

19. Starbuck's Trooper

20. Starbuck's Trooper