Terran Republic Air Cav (TRAC)

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Starbuck's Trooper, Oct 28, 2012.

1. aimpoint101

So are you recruiting for ArmA or Planetside 2? I like enthusiasm but this is pretty excessive, I have to say that the first page crashed adobe flash with all the videos. I'm not sure how things like search and rescue would apply to planetside or why including entire field manuals in a recruitment post is necessary.

So is there anything tangibly related to planetside you can give out about the outfit?
  2. Starbuck's Trooper

Air *cough* Cav but yeah, thanks!

We are always up for helping others out where and when we can!

Please contact Headhunter66 in-game to discuss adding Allies character names to friend-lists!

Terran Republic Air Cav is always on call.
  3. Starbuck's Trooper

An example of Search and Rescue is picking up pilots who re-spawn at a Sunderer and whisk them to the nearest terminal. Policing up bail-out survivors and save someone from running. I always try to land near someone who is running and give them a lift.

The whole point of the videos was for lore purposes and to further "flesh out" the history of what is Air Cav and how it works for those who know not. In a Planetside sense, these videos could be considered somewhat a pertainable matter and of historical record and be on some computer database and accessible to Terran Republic personnel without a doubt, no?

Some of the videos are also being used for "bumping" purposes.

The field manual is going to be rewritten with time as a side project and thus relative. It shall become a guide in MMO terms of understanding. Right now it is a field manual but things will change. As it stands, it's the Air Cav [Insert Holy Book Name here].

As for what is appropriate in a recruitment post... well, with the up-most sincerity and without malice, let's just say that it should be more of our concern since this is our recruitment thread.

Terran Republic Air Cav is a Role Player Killer Outfit.

We role-play, adhere to and follow lore as we PK everyone we can. PS2 is just the newest game we are playing. Some of us been together killing for over 10 years. From Bounty-hunting and perma-deathing padawans in SWG as Mandalorians to PKing noobs as Irekei thieves in Shadowbane, we always did our best to kill and maim while in-character. Nkoth!

Now, we look forward to doing our part for the Terran Republic.

P.S.

Sorry bout the adobe crash. Am rethinking the videos here as it is insane lag for all. Believe I have a good compromise and solution. Thanks for letting me know. When I get some decent down-time will get cracking on it.
  4. Borokov

5. Starbuck's Trooper

PM sent!
  6. Starbuck's Trooper

Dedicated A2A Mossie Driver with the right stuff?

Contact Headhunter66 in-game and see if you got what it takes.
  7. Starbuck's Trooper

8. Starbuck's Trooper

9. Starbuck's Trooper

10. Starbuck's Trooper

11. Starbuck's Trooper

12. Starbuck's Trooper

13. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

From The Vietnam Helicopter Pilots Association web-site (using TinyPic).
  14. Starbuck's Trooper

15. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

16. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

17. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

18. Starbuck's Trooper

19. Starbuck's Trooper

20. Starbuck's Trooper

[IMG]

From The 21st Cavalry Brigade web-site (using TinyPic).