Terran Kings [CXQB]

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by fives23, Mar 17, 2015.

1. fives23

Owner: fives23
    Co-Owner: Ebaeless (come to him when I'm not on)

Friendly outfit that comes together on almost every alert. Join us if you're a new player and need certs fast, our higher ranked players will help teach you in the ways of Planetside 2 as we destroy everything the NC and VS ever hoped to achieve. We have 70+ members after 2 days of starting it. Make an application and you're nearly guaranteed a spot in the outfit.

Nearly anyone can get in without any problems. Alerts and squads aren't mandatory join and you wont be kicked for not participating in them. If you invite 3 players into the outfit your rank will be upgraded. (no further than elite)

Rules:
    #1: Don't be a VS
    #2: Don't be a NC
    #3: In all seriousness please don't be a jerk to others in the outfit or in the game in general, one warning will be given then you'll be kicked

I hope to see you in game!
    • Up x 1
  2. blaze25

very fun outfit to be in, had loads of fun trying to win the alert with you guys the other day :)
    • Up x 1
  3. XDreadedKillerX

I am fairly new to PlanetSide 2 so I would like to join your clan! How do I join exactly?
  4. fives23

Well Thanks bruh!
    go to your main menu (by clicking escape once you're in the game or the map you see before you spawn after logging in) then click the tab on the bottom that says "social" click "outfits", then "find an outfit", then in the search bar type "Terran Kings" and make an application and either myself or an outfit moderator will be happy to accept you.

I hope to see you online!
  5. Ebaeless

very fun outfit, we will promote you if you send three or more outfit invites to random players and they accept. one of the only outfits who promotes members. if you are interested leave us an application.
  6. claytonr19