Tell SOE What You Think of ZOE - Before It's Too Late!

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Myka, May 18, 2013.

1. Vanon

Yes i tried all 3 both in the test server and on 3 differnt servers with 3 differnt empires. I even still go back and forth testing things.

Lockdown is still UP, i would suggest trying it out personally. This is kinda what i dont understand. Lockdown is a 40% fire rate buff. 40% fire rate = 40% dps (if you ignore reload). you have ZoE which is 20% streight DPS upgrade without having to deploy or be stuck in the same area. That right there is more balanced. Take a huge negative in mobility for 20% more damage. Except now add in infantry movement speed and the ability to turn it on whenever you want for unlimited duration. what do you sacrafice? you take 4 more damage every 100 damage bullet.

I get the arguement. There are alot of people playing MAX's now, so their are alot of deaths by MAX's, people are just crying nerf because they are dying from MAX's instead of anything else. The problem is that is not true. NC and TR MAX's are deployed in the tune of maybie 1 every 20 guys. VS is getting to the point where its 1 in 3. 2 differnt groups of guys on 2 differnt servers from 2 differnt empires said essentially the same thing the past few days. Lets not fight the VS, its no fun. Lets fight the NC/TR.
  2. Shockwave44

Yeah, kinda like the time when everyone in the NC and their mom were spamming infantry with the phoenix and one-shorting them. The difference is, the ZOE has already been nerfed significantly when it was on the test server. Get over it.

Enjoy the striker lock-ons.

Oh and after 3 attempts, learn how to spell "different".