Teleporting/Desync problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GronkiusWilliam, Jan 31, 2021.

1. GronkiusWilliam

I only have problems with Planetside, and only ever since I recently reinstalled
    Seems to be that after enough time passes the problem starts happening, people teleporting and phasing through things, running in the air, tanks flying, air vehicles going crazy, and I don't get disconnected, yet I can still get kills and it becomes extremely hard to kill me almost as if I had a permanent lag-switch, it's so bad that someone just called me a hacker, it only gets fixed if I relog

I've tried reinstalling again, also tried disabling HPET, some old forum posts people were saying this worked for them, nope

Updated all drivers, reinstalled my GPU drivers, nope
    My internet is fine, like I said, other games run fine, and the ping I get in the server is in the 40s, always good
    What do I do and is there any way I can contact some sort of Planetside support?
  2. GronkiusWilliam

I think I fixed it! (Nope, just woke up and tried playing again, it broke, maybe it's just extremely random how long I get to play before it breaks? I have no idea) For anyone reading this having the same problem:
    One of these worked; Turned on low latency mode in Nvidia control panel, turned graphics to ultra, changed PhysX to GPU instead of CPU<I think this is what fixed it or low latency, though I don't know if Physx was actually using my CPU or not, and I also overclocked my CPU