Tech Sgt. looking for outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by GruntOne, Jan 2, 2013.

1. GruntOne

Loyalist soldier* here looking for an outfit.

I started playing this game with no idea and clues and progressed from total victim to... well surviving lone wolf is what I would say. However no matter what I do, I haven't managed yet to be part of a coordinated squad and I want this changed. Whenevery I join a squad be that by (unsolicited) ingame invite or via auto-squad feature, no one ever coordinated anything nor said something useful. Are you an outfit that actually coordinates operations?

If so I pledge my weapons to you.

I mostly play an engineer, although I switch classes whenever the situation calls for it. If I can't see the sky from all those pesky scythes, I hop into my dual-burster MAX or into a phalanx and 5 minutes later it's clean again. When all those tanks stand on the hill across from the crown again, I have a nice lock-on AV rocket launcher on my heavy now. Or I just lure them with my engi into the AT mines that I placed before, laughing like a mad man when they blow up. When I can't get near anywhere before I'm sniped out, well I have a 12x scope on my infiltrator too...

As for vehicles, I have the AMS for the sunderer and am trying to fly a mosquito decently but apart from keeping it in the air and managing to land, flying is still a bit of an arcane art to me.

Anyway, I'm probably way older than you would guess and thus not exactly the best twitchy man you will have but you can count on my situational awareness and foresight instead. I work, so evenings only and I can't be on "all the time". Speaking german and english.

(*) that is, not a rebel scum or alien f*****.
  2. Alexus

Hello I see you need an outfit, join us then [CAEC] The Crimson Wolves, we are a free-man force and I have a working mic so you will know what to do. =D you can find my thread in the (EU) Cobalt section. Have fun! (and look at the thread for the info you'll need.) P.S. I know how to fly properly.
  3. TOP-Proto

check us out 01wg, look for our recruitment threads here, you will get a great co-ordinated outfit to join :)
  4. Gimpsy

Hello mate

Outfit Chimera looking for new player
    We are looking for activ good player who are able to play in an organized squad / team

Teamspeak is highly recommanded

Add me to your friendlist: gimpsy
  5. Besiuk

Check out Exiled. Were relatively small, but well oranized and german-speakig. Add me (BesiukTERRA) if u want, so we can talk ingame and invite you over to our TS3.