Teamkillers going unpunished

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skadi, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Talizzar

I wish there was an easy solution but there is not. I was in a AA MAX standing next to a building and a Tank comes flying backwards and runs me over. Twice, Dead. I am sure it was on purpose. So I got in my heavy and shoved a rocket up his backside.

Vehicle drivers has absolutely no regard for the lives of their infantry, sure accidents happen but most of these guys run you down on purpose. It gets old.

I can't tell you the number of time people walk in front of me while kneeling and shooting. What is the deal with if you see an enemy you have to run straight at him. Blocking every one behind you from killing the guy.

People stand in the doorways to spawn rooms and get blown up by C4. Smart people step back a couple of steps and no more C4 killing. When you see two of three people firing back from the door way there is a reason. Please do not go gawk at the doorway and block shots.

I love being in a Max and having my own team jump in front of me. You can't fix stupid. There is no way to know if some guy is killing people on purpose and is a cross teamer or just bad or just a *(^*&^.

The amount of griefing going on with aircraft is stupid. We load up a Galaxy with 12 guys and some idiot flies right into us just after leaving the warp gate.

There does need to be a severe penalty for intentional TK but how?
  2. Spiritualised

Most of the people whinging about TK are the ones who insist on jumping in front of you when its obvious your already engaged in a fire fight. If you see me shooting at someone DONT come and stand in front of my crouched guy because youre a blurt looking for a few cheap kills, oh and after youve plonked your **** infront of me dont whinge if you get shot. I do check my fire if someone jumps infront of me, but its not my fault if you do it while Im mid burst. FF needs to stay in game. Its the players that need to grow the **** up and stop being so buthurt by it. Ive been Tked myself a good few times, when its happened its usually been my own fault. What I usually do after Ive been TKed is respawn and get on with playing the ******* game. Guess what? its a shooter, people get shot
  3. RAS

people who reply with a comment like you have should be banned from posting on the forums , obviously suggesting a solution to a problem is not something you can handle .

infact not just the forums but the game aswell ...........................
  4. Nulgaoh

Yeah no kidding. I set up my turret and where do think is the first place everyone runs to now.
  5. Aedelric

I am a bit tired of people taking the odd shot at me while I stand around capping and they are getting bored, never met a legitimate team killer yet though (80 hours) hope I never do. Usually if anyone on my side shoots at me on purpose I kill them, harsh lesson for them I guess, but it is deserved.

They need a game mechanic in place for such people rather than constant policing or report investigations.

A solution would be if you kill more than one person within a reasonable time frame you turn enemy to your own faction, being killed in this state grants an additional hour long respawn penalty, or if you do not die and no longer commit team killing acts for a while, you return to a friendly state with your own faction.
    • Up x 2
  6. Spiritualised

Thats not a bad idea
  7. Skadi

They have a channel showing that they do this kind of crap, and SoE doesnt do crap about it? GG Sony, GG.
  8. Skadi

This thread isnt about "accidents" or just "Teamkilling" its about people blatently going on team kill rampages and soe not doing anything to punish them what so ever, these people run around and mock people in chat too while they do it, by NO meens are these people accidently slaughter people in MASSES.
  9. Neovita

And what is about those 99% of blind fishes who are runing into your line of fire all the time? Should every shooter be punished for the stupidity of others in every case? Yes i kill friendlys from time to time by my fault, but most of the times those lemmings just need to stop in front of my engineer turret while i am shooting at 20 enemys or just block my 12x sniper scope 0,5 secons before i pull the trigger. Most of the players just deserve to die every time, they dont use their eyes! Of course there are many blind shooter around as well. But your suggestion will not solve the problem at all!
    • Up x 1
  10. Altijdwat

Teamkiller should be punished period. Am sick of " I want that kill I want that kill and specialy tankdrivers".
  11. Neovita

And why are YOU running into others line of fire? RIGHT, because YOU WANT THAT KILL. So you mean, that you are sick of your own actions or what?
  12. Fluffer

Yeah. This really pisses me off, I was putting C4 on my ATV to go get an enemy sunderer that was well defended, and some teammate runs over me, AND my ATV, so when I respawn I just click the detonator, lolol. I wasn't on the road or anything. Off to the side by a tree at TI Alloys. So of course he gets mad and calls me a team killer, LOL. And of course, I love when drop pods thing that anything that flies is an enemy and lands on it. That, or scythes ramming into my liberator WHILE i am hovering in the sky. Then of course you have the guy in a magrider killing all allied tanks. I reported him yesterday. And then there is the people flipping planes at the warpgate...

Maybe the option should be, add a function that if enough people /tk Theirname here (new command they would have to implement) It would lock their weapons and remove them from getting inside of vehicles for couple of hours. And yeah... if you run in front of me while I am firing, I don't stop firing, as long as the enemy is still there. If you are stupid enough to do it, then yeah. And I am a cautious driver, I brake for pedestrians, unless they are facing me and still get in front of me.
  13. Neovita

HOW the hell (or what for?) do you want to stop firing, if he was dead after the first shot? Did you ever try to snipe in this game? Or to use engineers turret?

Once again: TK is not like TK, most of the players rly deserve to die because of their blindness. Others deserve to die because they are shooting teammates for fun. There are problems on BOTH sides, not on only one!
  14. Fluffer

? I never said I would stop firing. I said, I don't stop firing.
  15. Neovita

:D Sorry, i did understand you wrong then :)
  16. failbot

Yes this would totally work. 'Cause it's not like 99% of every teamkill in the game happens because some ****** strafes in front of you while you are dumping a mag or someone runs straight in front of your tank. People should totally get punished for other peoples stupidity!
  17. Skadi

This happens to me all the time while im in my tank/sunderer/liberator. While im bombing players will run into my line of fire and GET THEMSELVES KILLED, they will stand right by the enamy spawn room while liberators are bombarding it and get pissed off that they die (i dont stop firing unless theres 20+ people standing there) . i have flashes try to side swipe my tank/sunderer only to get them sucked underneath, honestly completely their fault for trying that...

also i would like to see a SoE dev actualy respond to this thread, i want the crimes of these 2 answered for, this **** has gone on long enough, and SoE's anouncements of tk'ers will be punished over global server broadcasts are just giant empty threads as it sits.
  18. failbot

I think naming and shaming is a bannable offense btw, so be careful with threads like this..
  19. Skadi

Can anyone varify this? if so ill edit the OP.
    Edit: nvm aparently i cant edit the OP -_-
  20. failbot