Team Killing a little rant...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Villanuk, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Villanuk

SOE for the love I God, I beg of you to try and resolve this. I know it doesn't bother you, it doesn't effect you and you really may not care and im sure many other forum members may not give a S71t to, but I do !!

Everyday I see team killing, from a 4th faction traitor or just from a frustrated computer geek who has no life, single and has the wedding tackle that a fly would be embarrassed about, either way I do not think its acceptable.

Im sure many members will have better ideas than me, but why not,

Have a 5 meter kill free zone, i.e no friendly fire??
    Or at the very least, no knifing on you own team, im sure you can do that in your programming?

I don't think its fair on players to have to accept every time they play a game, get TKed ( ok you may not all get it ) and yet you have done nothing to resolve it or even have the decency to address the matter or acknowledge it happens. As for reporting, yes ok, I have more chance of seeing Stephen Hawkins running the 100 meters in less than 10 seconds than anything being done about it !!

So please, at least give us a comment on what you may be able to do..
  2. a-koo-chee-moya

You posted this in 2 categories. I just wish they would make it as hard to run over friendlies as enemies. You have to pretty much run straight through the center to ram an enemy, and if you go to fast, they'll just lag through you, but if a friendly so much as touches you, they're dead.
  3. Villanuk

I did, but the other will be removed :)

You make a good point although that's not what I was talking about, so again the 5 meter idea may be worth while, more so if your an engi.
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

If you want the guy banned, go to help.soe.com and submit a ticket. In game reports aren't worth spit.
  5. DG-MOD-04

Please make sure future commentary/feedback abides by our Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.