Tanks , AA guns, Reaver Rotary gun = BLANKS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HellasVagabond, Feb 3, 2013.

1. HellasVagabond

What is going on ? The game looks better, feels smoother but my tank shot blanks.....Then an AA turret shot blanks and finally my Reaver gun shot blanks.....Not to mention that the reaver feels it was made out of cardboard.

COME ON SOE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS !
  2. Tsalagi

Magriders work fine.... Bwahahahaha

Poor testing? Or Barney Bias?
  3. HellasVagabond

They nerfed the Mag by 10% so they said let's make all other weapons fire blanks to make up for that ? Who knows, all is possible :)
  4. Frohike

Nah Magrider is also suffering a bug which makes him almost impossible to strafe with certain Chassis..so we could argue what is the worse. ;)
  5. Crazy Airborne

AA/Ground guns shooting blanks has happened to me. every AA gun i got in, shooting blanks.
  6. Rainproof

Wonderful. Tower AA and Arty, Tank main guns all go Boom but nothing go's down range! No explosion! You've got to fix this or there's no reason to play the game.!!!!!
  7. Linedan

Confirmed Phalanx AA turrets are firing blanks. There's not much worse than a big juicy wounded Liberator landing 75m from you getting ready to ghostcap J908, and you pull the trigger...nothing. No hits.

I do software QA in the real world for a living and this is just...yeah. I can understand a lot of the more obscure stuff sneaking through in code this complex, but tank guns and AA turrets not firing projectiles that actually connect? That's a fairly big one to let slip through, SOE.
  8. Gecosword

also having trouble with NC tanks and arty yet the TR an VS seam to hit me just fine? i really enjoy this game but this is game breaking if TR and VS guns are working and NC aren't than they can push us all the way to the warp gate everywhere and there is bugger all and nothing that we can do about it.... come on SOE get it together
  9. HellasVagabond

I think i know what's happening...The Vanguard is Obviously firing PHASE rounds which phase out and in when they get inside a tank....That's why we don't see them :p)