[Suggestion] Tank Mine Deconstruction Directive&Ribbon

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Pelojian, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Pelojian

We are the only class that can deconstruct mines and get XP for removing them while everyone else can't get xp for destroying them. I don't think there is a good reason not to have a directive counter and ribbons for deconstructing enemy tank mines.

As far as i am aware every other xp generating activity had a ribbon attached to it. So perhaps it would be a good change to give deconstruction ribbons and directive credit out to engineers who disarm enough enemy tank mines?
    • Up x 1
  2. Jac70

The only time it is worthwhile removing them is if someone drops them under your vehicle but doesn't manage to blow them. It would take forever to get 1000 tank mine defusions.
  3. Pelojian

True but at least you would get a little more XP and it would give another way of earning directive points. true it would favor vehicle using engineers more as you are more likely to find mines around if you are driving slowly with EOD. But after all it does give XP for deconstructing them so at the very least we should get ribbons for enough deconstructions.