TAL- The Alpha Legion

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Buddyj5, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Buddyj5

The Alpha Legion is looking to turn the NC around. We are geared up and ready to rock and roll with the launch of planetside2. We are looking for new members and got a basic website up. http://www.talps4.enjin.com/. We are also looking for Veterans of the beta. I have most of the people from the beta commit to the outfit and have been with my since the beginning of the first beta. I trust them and hopefully trust you. The requirements to join are really simple.

1: You must not troll. (first warning given after trolling gets out of hand)
    2:Must be semi-mature. (we enjoy a few laughs here and there)
    3:You will be investigated by an admin of our outfit if you where kicked from a previous outfit.(you will stay but we will sort out the conditions you will follow or be kicked)
    4:Must be on the New Comglomerate.
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
    5:You must respect each other and follow orders.

We aren't as authoritive but if you get out of hand you will be talked to privately.
    I like to think of our community as a family since we have each others back and lookout for each other.
  2. Buddyj5

We also like to work closely with other New Comglomerate outfits. Outfits like 701st, (hopefully) Swarm, and any other outfits on the NC.