[Suggestion] T7 mini chain gun

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Backonos, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Backonos

Why is this not considered a LMG for directive unlock for the butcher. after I saw it wasn't I kinda felt like I wasted time using it so much.
  2. Diggsano

Because it is the ES (Empire Specific) Heavy Weapon

Acording to that the Lasher and Jackhammer should count as LMG too but they are clearly not...also it would then be unfair to count just the TR Heavy Weapon as LMG and the other 2 not.

But biased TR is biased...

That's why they want more and more and more and still get buffed until Today...AND STILL WANT TO NERF THE OTHER TWO FACTIONS
  3. thebigbortishbort

you'd be a doofus to compare a bootleg lmg to a shotgun / disco explosive testical launcher majiger , its seems reasonable for the MCG to be counted as an LMG just as the jackhammer should be classed as a shotty since funnily enough thats what they are closest to being , saying that i got nuffin for the lasher , also don't play the victim complex card as its kinda been worn thin.
  4. Diggsano

No it would mean that TR has one "LMG" more than the other two factions...

The MCG,Lasher and Jackhammer are no LMG

This is Fair and this is balanced.

End of Discussion.
  5. thebigbortishbort

weirdly enough the mcg and the jackhammer fill in the rolls of said guns as if they were said guns if not very similar , also NC would have one more shotgun than the other two factions , outside of any classification this is still true , and remain true.

a minor change but one worth making , lizardman.
  6. BurntMyWater

Hmm. So if the MCG is under the LMG directive and the Jackhammer under the shotgun directive, where should the Lasher fit in? Exceptional directive?
  7. Backonos

The Lasher should be LMG and Jackhammer Shotgun.