T5 AMC better with attachments?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Neo3602, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Leivve

By being MLG good. You bads couldn't possibly understand. #GetOnMyLevel.
    • Up x 2
  2. Neo3602

Thanks for all the help I got a Advanced foreword grip and a commentator for the AMC and I have been doing a lot better with it!
    • Up x 1
  3. Leivve

Excellent work gentlemen, mission accomplished.

/thread.
    • Up x 1
  4. consciousvillan

how is the ns-11c, i was intending on getting it as i luv the ns-15 on my ha.
    ive just started playing la again and at the mo i use the t5 amc with fg and compensater and am doing ok. was gonna go for the ns 11 but am tempted by the hc3.. cant remember the name is it couger, any way handled well in vr not so well when i tested it on live but that was with out attachments. have heard people say bad thing but was looking for more opinions...

in anser to your question i find the t5 much better with both fg and compensater
  5. LibertyRevolution

If you have issues with T5-AMC vertical recoil, and you need a compensator to mange it, I would recommend you NEVER play NC..
    • Up x 1
  6. Iridar51

If you like NS-15, you're gonna like NS-11C, as it handles very similarly. It's main difference is much lower bullet velocity, even with HVA, so you'll have to lead a lot.
    Cougar is HC1, by the way. People who say bad things about Cougar don't know their **** from a hole in the ground, so don't listen to them. It's a good ranged weapon. Certainly better for that purpose than T5 AMC and NS-11C.
  7. _itg

These weapons may handle similarly, but low-DPS weapons are a lot more forgiving on heavy assault, in my opinion. Thanks to the overshield, a HA with the NS-15m will still have a CQC TTK advantage against the vast majority of non-HA opponents. An NS-11C user will essentially always have a TTK disadvantage in CQC, and an even bigger one against HAs. This is not to say the NS-11C is bad, but it's something to be wary of for anyone who has to ask for a recommendation.
    • Up x 1
  8. LibertyRevolution

The cougars 167 damage profile make it hurt more at range when you actually do land the shots.
    So for that reason, I prefer the highest damage tier I can get when picking a weapon for long range engagements.
  9. consciousvillan

i think im a go for the couger, i was thinking the same thing about using ns weapons outside ha
  10. Corezer

gotta resist it... gotta.... resist... urrraaagghghhhthhe;fwnefubn asdfgabjksernpgvl.hnk,f

I CANT HELP IT! PRESS THE RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON!!!!

[IMG]
  11. Corezer

additionally, I use a comp wherever available provided I am not using a silencer.

The comp increases mini map appearance from 40 to 80m, people who move from 40+m to find me usually run by me in my new spot selected specifically to get those fools.

Another advantage of the comp is reduction in screen shake. Even if you can pull the sights down fast enough it doesn't change the fact that they are bouncing around, unless you are pulling down as quickly as the sights move up (not overall, I mean pull down each shot, stopping between them so your sights don't go down over time) your sights will bounce to some extent. Try it with the GCS or for an even greater show, cyclone+comp vs tempest...
  12. Lord_Avatar

I prefer to capitalize on my weapon's innate advantages rather than try to mitigate it's weaknesses (most of the time anyway) which is why I run the T5 AMC with an Adv. Foregrip and a Compensator and boy - is it beastly... :cool: