[T1G] Terran Iron Guard is recruiting now.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Xray122, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Xray122

Centred around coordinated gameplay and good communication, the Terran Iron Guard seeks to provide a tight knit, competitive force to fight on Emerald against the VS and NC.

T1G Outfit events include both saturday and sunday ops, accomodating to both US and EU players in times,with saturday OP being 8pm EST, and sunday OPs at 3pm EST (right around 8 pm GMT). As well as planned training events for all those interested

No Requirment to join except joining the discord and being willing to improve.

If you feel at home holding a point with 11 others watching your back then feel free to join the Terran Iron Guard, either by joining the discord at discord.gg/c3ur2Yx
    or by messaging a leader in the outfit ingame (Xray122, Unskblefaith, Mekanation)

The Guard Holds Strong
    • Up x 3
  2. Gibson1027

I just wanted to say that I have been playing on and off since around 2014 and these guys definitely know what they are doing. [T1G] is a fantastic, dedicated, and community friendly outfit that promotes fun and skill no matter your experience. If you want to have a great group of folks to run with or you are looking to improve your combat abilities then [T1G] is for you!
  3. Sev1134

As one of the leaders to this Outfit, I can say we've gained a pleasant band of merry players. We are steadily becoming more competitive by the week, but still welcome new and casual players. If you want a break from the zerg, or just wish to act like your playing sci-fi Tarkov, do come join us.

Updated discord link: discord.gg/c3ur2Yx
  4. Shizuka-Nashi

Honestly after looking around alot for a tactical outfit that seemed to appeal to me. And are growing more and more as well as everyone getting better at the game as well as even teaching alot about the game. If you want to be part of someplace you can call home. Alot of friendly and welcoming people.